Royal Website Issues??

STEVE-O

11 minutes ago, STEVE-O said:

I just tried searching for sailings in Jan/Feb 2024....no particular ship, departure port, destination and got a "No Cruises match this criteria"!!

Any clue??

Same here. I even tried a totally different browser and website (this time a warehouse store travel site) with the same results.

36 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

If you select just the month of Jan it works fine and if you select the month of Feb it is fine.  Search both together and it doesn't work.  Weird

Thanks. Didn't work for me......Jan and Feb 2024. Will try later

50 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Having problems here as well.  Also not getting proper pricing for the new short sailing releases.  It's not giving the single supplement (bad) but is giving the balcony discount for a 7 day trip (good)

Yesterday a friend and I (both of us are pinnacles) noticed that when we entered our C&A number to do a pricing it wasn't saved and when we got to the final price screen it didn't give us either the single supplement or balcony discounts, yet a friend of ours who is a D+ (not over 340 points) got his balcony discount.  We didn't get either discount no matter the cruise length we tried. 

But when I signed into my account and went to the 'plan another cruise' button at the bottom of the screen it gave me my discounts provided I didn't open the box to add my C&A number or check the blocks for over 55, residency state, etc.  RCI of course denied we had a problem and gave us the usual "you need to clear your cookies" excuse.  (We had already, and it didn't matter).

5 minutes ago, Anton said:

Yesterday a friend and I (both of us are pinnacles) noticed that when we entered our C&A number to do a pricing it wasn't saved and when we got to the final price screen it didn't give us either the single supplement or balcony discounts, yet a friend of ours who is a D+ (not over 340 points) got his balcony discount.  We didn't get either discount no matter the cruise length we tried. 

But when I signed into my account and went to the 'plan another cruise' button at the bottom of the screen it gave me my discounts provided I didn't open the box to add my C&A number or check the blocks for over 55, residency state, etc.  RCI of course denied we had a problem and gave us the usual "you need to clear your cookies" excuse.  (We had already, and it didn't matter).

I'll have to try it that way.  It was giving me the DP340 is not applicable but this was on the new Allure/Voyager short sailings out of PC that just came out.  I had that problem one other time right when the new sailings were released and then it got fixed.  

11 minutes ago, STEVE-O said:

Thanks. Didn't work for me......Jan and Feb 2024. Will try later

LOL so I went back to double check and this time it doesn't work.  No nothing works at all... Any dates... no dates... Every cruise is missing.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Toddcan said:

I turned on my Faraday Cage so y'all can't book the deck 7 corner afts on the Freedom classes before I do.  I'll be done soon... 

What's so special about them?

I have a deck 7 OV at the very front. Am I totally at the wrong end of the ship? 😂

It is not working for me.  Someone in a group from "FB" said they snagged an Owners Suite for a crazy price of just $1500pp over New Year. He is currently on Allure rushed to Next Cruise.  He booked right away and the Royal Caribbean representative said it is likely a glitch.  Royal probably caught on and took their site down to fix it??????

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, cruisekap said:

It is not working for me.  Someone in a group from "FB" said they snagged an Owners Suite for a crazy price of just $1500pp over New Year. He is currently on Allure rushed to Next Cruise.  He booked right away and the Royal Caribbean representative said it is likely a glitch.  Royal probably caught on and took their site down to fix it??????

I see a cruise that puts me in a 2 BR GS for about that price, too.

People complain about rising prices, but there are legit good deals out there if you book early.

Edited by smokeybandit

28 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

What's so special about them?

I have a deck 7 OV at the very front. Am I totally at the wrong end of the ship? 😂

The deck 7 corner afts on the Freedom class are the largest balconies on the ship, except for the Royal Suites on the aft.  It's just a function of the design of the back of those ships. 

• Like 1