Go Green points

mizLORInj

I too thought my Go Green points did not post then I realized they were just added to the regular points so my 8 night cruise gave us the points for a 9 night cruise.

We opted for evening service too because that worked better for us.  Our hand towels and wash cloths were replaced every morning. The bathroom was cleaned in the evening while we were at dinner. I don't know when, or even if they vacuumed since we tend not to make a mess. Waste baskets were emptied morning and night and used glasses were replaced.

18 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

To determine if you received points or not, go here, log in...https://www.celebritycruises.com/my-captains-club/benefits scroll down, click history...If you see BONUS POINTS you did receive them, if not, sounds like we have to call the capt club

image.thumb.png.f444d51ee02dc5d77e05e3c907d5d4f6.png

Thank you so much for posting this intell.  I was bored and reading through threads not on the first page and discovered this.  I shared the info to the Power Up Points thread.  Finally, Celebrity is updating their website?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Stem to Stern said:

If you click on the words "Club Points" on that particular cruise, a drop down will appear showing the breakdown of how many base points and how many bonus points.

That isn't an option on the version of the website that I see...

It isn't a problem either though as once you see the total points for that cruise it is obvious the points were added.

On 2/20/2023 at 5:32 PM, TroubleT said:

Does it mean they will skip morning cleaning and leave just short version of cleaning in the evening?

For us, selecting the GG option meant our room was fully serviced once a day instead of twice. This usually occurred late-morning.

We still received a turn-down service in the evening, which sometimes included "tidying up" of a used hand towel, emptying of a trash bin, etc., but I wouldn't consider it an abbreviated cleaning service.

cjr

21 hours ago, CNSfromHI said:

Our GG points showed up at the same time as the rest of our accrued CC points after our cruise.

cjr

I called and they told me the GG points (and any PowerUp points) are credited at the end of each month.  So I guess we'll see next week if they show in the account.

20 hours ago, CNSfromHI said:

For us, selecting the GG option meant our room was fully serviced once a day instead of twice. This usually occurred late-morning.

We still received a turn-down service in the evening, which sometimes included "tidying up" of a used hand towel, emptying of a trash bin, etc., but I wouldn't consider it an abbreviated cleaning service.

cjr

They should still set the bed for turndown which will remake the bed if required and rearranges the pillows

On 2/22/2023 at 1:52 AM, Mark_T said:

That isn't an option on the version of the website that I see...

It isn't a problem either though as once you see the total points for that cruise it is obvious the points were added.

Post a screenshot, we can’t see what you’re seeing; a pic is worth a thousand words

4 hours ago, mizLORInj said:

I called and they told me the GG points (and any PowerUp points) are credited at the end of each month.  So I guess we'll see next week if they show in the account.

Yeah, now that you say that @mizLORInj, we had to wait for a bit until our GG points and those we earned on the cruise showed up. Hope yours just show up trouble-free, too!

cjr

5 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Post a screenshot, we can’t see what you’re seeing; a pic is worth a thousand words

No need, the UK version of the website just doesn't offer the same options, but as I explained, it is easy to see the points have been awarded even without being told there was a bonus as the total includes the correct bonus on top of the total for the number of nights.

I can get to see what you see if I remain on the USA version of the website.

It is just one of those differences in the website.

• Thanks 1