Liquid hand soap in all staterooms on Beyond?

justagrl

Have never seen liquid hand soap at the bathroom sink on any of the many Celebrity ships we've been on, including Apex last month. Shower gel in the shower and bar soap on the bathroom counter.  Do not like bar soap, so always bring my own pump soap that I buy at Dollar Tree or somewhere cheap... and just leave it there.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, twincheryl said:

Have never seen liquid hand soap at the bathroom sink on any of the many Celebrity ships we've been on, including Apex last month. Shower gel in the shower and bar soap on the bathroom counter.  Do not like bar soap, so always bring my own pump soap that I buy at Dollar Tree or somewhere cheap... and just leave it there.

Correct! This is what I had... Liquid gel in shower and bar soap by sink. 

None of Celebrity ships have liquid hand soap by the lavatory (NCL does). That's what the one bar of soap is supposed to be used for. In the shower is liquid body wash, shampoo, hair conditioner. Body lotion is also provided in all cabin classes. Additional bars of soap can be requested from your cabin attendant to be used in the shower and anywhere else. 

13 minutes ago, Cruisedreamer1 said:

Does X provide cotton balls, q-tips,etc. in the cabins?

I think it depends on the room.  We had them in a sky suite a few months ago and in a Celebrity Suite earlier this month.  the q-tips are not real Q-tips, but pretty sub-quality ones (very little cotton).  I did not like them.  Would suggest bringing your own.  I use them primarily to remove under eye makeup, and the ones provided are pretty scratchy - so would not use them.