Completed Ocean Ready but still Blue Lane?

FantasiCat

I’m ready to start tearing my hair out! I have double-checked all of the Personal Information & Documents categories, ordered my medallion, input all my travel info and selected an emergency return airport, retaken my picture a couple of times, updated the app… I’ve completely run out of ideas on how to get Green Lane status. 

AC2C89A2-A8B7-4D48-945E-A8A73055B3F3.png

525DAC5D-78C4-4CF6-8A2D-367FE4EE5FEE.png

We are in the same situation.  Ours looks exactly the same as yours. All green with the red exclamation mark.  We have not been able to choose our arrival group yet, as it is too early.  But everything else is complete, so we will not worry about it.  

1 hour ago, EDVM96 said:

Is this a NZ, AU or JP cruise? Then I think it's normal.

It’s LA to Vancouver on Majestic Princess. I know Majestic was originally Asia and AU/NZ though, so maybe it’s still treated the same as those cruises in the app?

1 hour ago, 808cruisers said:

I called last week and they said they would put in a ticket. I called again today. They said it's a glitch happening and hope it clears up in a few days. 

I've had a couple of problems in the past and used the Chat Feature on the Princess website. 

I just explained my situation and signed off. There wasn't really a need to hang on.

Both times the problem cleared up in a couple of days. It may have been a coincidence, but I didn't waste a lot of time on hold and still received positive results.

12 minutes ago, Papa Yoda said:

Maybe, but I seem to recall being blue lane until doing that step

FWIW, I just checked and I'm in the Green Lane for two cruises that when I try to pick a Boarding Time it tells me Boarding Times are not available yet, try again closer to departure date.

I did misspeak, Boarding Times are "Suggested", not "optional".

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, sammyjoanne said:

We have done everything too. Ordered the medalion, also picked the boarding group, put everything in and still blue lane. It was green and its switched to blue.

Travelling La to FLL through panama 1st April.

We are on the sailing after you and last week we switched from green to blue as well… I’m just rolling with it as on our last cruise no one even looked at our app as we boarded. 

27 minutes ago, 808cruisers said:

Give them a call. Maybe your account has the glitch.

Where exactly in the app do you pick the boarding group?

Lol not sure on the boarding group. hubby did it think its part of the checking process? I did speak on the web chat box and someone there says its because on the suggested (not required) wellness check 24hours before we due to arrive we have to declare we have not had covid in 7 days and she thinks thats it. She also said if it stays in blue lane, to queue in blue lane............hmmm when everything has been filled in. ill probably say something when the queue gets split and explain that its got all the info, but its glitched at their end, see what they advise to do at that point.

This time last year we was on green lane and we had to be tested back then, so not sure what it could be. I say glitch.

@martinitime1 lol hahah it doesnt really matter really, as long as we dont get caught up in big queues. Champagne and canapes do sound nice though 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

I just booked a cruise that leaves in 2 weeks!  Ive been busy trying to resolve all sorts of other problems that have popped up that I didnt expect!

The most recent is that we are in the Blue Lane. I ve called and they called back. The ap does not have a check for the required documents, but the rep assures me that I have completed everything and 'there is a glitch'.   That is not encouraging!  But he assured us that as long as we have the QR code all will be well.   (We will see!)

However, the cruise is long and not at all full!  so Im hopeful the lines will be manageable. 

Once I get my Elite status medallion, I hope that they will usher us in for the lobster (mentioned above)!

My lane color just randomly switches whenever I open the app. It has switched while just looking at  things in the app, although no changes made. I was even in the yellow lane at one point, and 2 minutes later back to green.