Prime Rib back?

booklady26

On 3/9/2023 at 8:22 PM, kidz_rn said:

Prime Rib and Filet are not optional?

Spaghetti at night? This is farcical!
    The guests all complained
    This is all quite insane

Do you think we are sailing on Carnival?

Certainly not, because if we were we would at least be able to get filet and/or lobster every night in the MDR (it's an extra charge, but at least it's available). Unless it's an Elegant Night, then we could get two filets or lobster tails at no charge (and only $5 each for more).

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SRQbeachgirl said:

Certainly not, because if we were we would at least be able to get filet and/or lobster every night in the MDR (it's an extra charge, but at least it's available). Unless it's an Elegant Night, then we could get two filets or lobster tails at no charge (and only $5 each for more).

Ah yes,  now Carnival has better MDR menus than X.  

wheres-the-beef1.jpg

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

I just checked our April 15 on Apex and all they are currently MDR is showing is Veterinarian and Children's Menu Only.     They do have Spaghetti on the Kid's Menu.

Interesting as Luminae and Blu are showing menus for the entire cruise.

Is there a menu for dogs?  I would like to bring our pet on board...

Edited by NMTraveller
  • Haha 1

Just now, NMTraveller said:

Ah yes,  now Carnival has better MDR menus than X.  

Don't worry, Celebrity still has Carnival's buffet beat by a long, long shot. But if you're looking for all-day, no-extra-fee burgers (good ones), tacos and burritos (fish, chicken, and beef), juicy chicken fingers (Shaq's sauce...mmmmm), pizza, or barbeque...well, you'll only find it on one of those lines and it ain't Celebrity.

(The daytime food options was the one thing I missed when sailing on Celebrity). 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, L75317 said:

When this thread started, our upcoming Beyond sailing did not show any Prime Rib. This morning the menu has changed and night 1 has prime rib listed. 

Just checked the app. My Millennium sailing in 2 weeks still has spaghetti on night 1... but also Prime Rib!!! I agree, it wasn't there when this thread started.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RichYak said:

Just checked the app. My Millennium sailing in 2 weeks still has spaghetti on night 1... but also Prime Rib!!! I agree, it wasn't there when this thread started.

Coincidently, it just appeared on the Millie menu for their mid April sailing as well and wasn't there before

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

Oh dang, we are stuck in Blu, we in Aqua Class, I wonder if I can ask for the Prime Rib there?

On Beyond  or Apex you cannot order from the MDR menu in Blu because of the location of the kitchens.  On the other classes of ships they share a kitchen.

20 hours ago, SRQbeachgirl said:

Don't worry, Celebrity still has Carnival's buffet beat by a long, long shot. But if you're looking for all-day, no-extra-fee burgers (good ones), tacos and burritos (fish, chicken, and beef), juicy chicken fingers (Shaq's sauce...mmmmm), pizza, or barbeque...well, you'll only find it on one of those lines and it ain't Celebrity.

(The daytime food options was the one thing I missed when sailing on Celebrity). 

Agree 100%.  Carnival has some great daytime foods!  MDR isn't bad either.   And I get 2 lobster tails..... lol

• Like 1

On 3/11/2023 at 3:42 PM, gizmodog said:

Just off Infinity, no prime rib😪

On 3/11/2023 at 3:46 PM, RichYak said:

It’s on tonight’s menu on Infinity. 

I'm on the Infinity and had my choice of Prime Rib from the MDR or Blu (I'm in a sky suite) last night.  I had one and it was good.

I was also told that one night there would be lobster in a 3 dining venues.

Cheers.

• Like 1