EZ Air etickets

Yowman

So my cruise is still 6 months out and I've noticed that I have etickets issued for both my outbound and inbound flights.  Is it normal to have etickets issued this far in advance of travel? 

ETA:  I have EZ Air flexible tickets so I have not paid for them yet

Edited by Yowman

Not exactly sure what an eticket is, but on some airlines, you will see the EZ air tickets on your Frequent Flyer app. For instance, I usually fly Delta and I have 3 cruises booked: August, October and February 2024. All of them showed up on my Delta app within minutes of booking. If I cancel, they will disappear..... If they cancel the flight, I will need to rebook thru EZ Air on Princess.

I noticed earlier than usual ticketing also. I presume it is a fix to the issues they had during the restart where flights were cancelled for some because EZAir did not ticket them in time, but don't know for sure.

12 minutes ago, Musky Ike said:

I noticed earlier than usual ticketing also. I presume it is a fix to the issues they had during the restart where flights were cancelled for some because EZAir did not ticket them in time, but don't know for sure.

I have not even made final payment.

I have personally seen this in the past as well. Don't know what the criteria is to get an airline reservation ticketed though. We generally travel AA and have had some flights ticketed early but recently they get ticketed 45 days or less to flight time.

My 31 May EZair reservation (flexible) has had an Eticket number since Jan.  The return flight on 8 July (just now paid cruise in full) does not yet have an Eticket number.  TA surprised a Eticket number was issued so far out for my 31 May flight.

4 minutes ago, Retirement2016 said:

I noticed an e-ticket on our flight on Air Canada for our August Alaska cruise.  I entered the 10 digit number into Air Canada website.  It came back "ticket number is 13 digits".  At least the booking number comes up with our reservation!

Air Canada ticket numbers begin with 014.   Perhaps adding that to the 10 digit number you have will provide additional information.

• Like 1

Has anyone been able to upgrade their seats?  We are flying from Seattle to Orlando on the red eye and want to upgrade to first class.  I just finished a chat with Alaska Airlines and they said it wasn't ticketed.  Our flight is in September, just wondering if it is possible with EZ Air.  Any input is greatly appreciated!

8 hours ago, dreaminofcruisin said:

Not exactly sure what an eticket is, but on some airlines, you will see the EZ air tickets on your Frequent Flyer app. For instance, I usually fly Delta and I have 3 cruises booked: August, October and February 2024. All of them showed up on my Delta app within minutes of booking.

If your frequent flyer number is on your EZAir booking, the flight(s) will show in your upcoming reservations on the airline's app or website, whether the reservation is ticketed or not.

28 minutes ago, Finsfan2023 said:

Has anyone been able to upgrade their seats?  We are flying from Seattle to Orlando on the red eye and want to upgrade to first class.  I just finished a chat with Alaska Airlines and they said it wasn't ticketed.  Our flight is in September, just wondering if it is possible with EZ Air.  Any input is greatly appreciated!

Yes. We have upgraded our EZAir Air New Zealand flights with no issues

On 3/30/2023 at 6:47 PM, Finsfan2023 said:

It is not clear that you have booked through EZAir. Regardless, we have found that there really his no real.discount in booking with EZAir for domestic flights, but there is quite a difference with international flights.

Booked through EZAir  a flight from LHR to SEA in mid June on AA.  On the AA web site it shows that the flight has been ticketed, but I can not find an eTicket number.  Have the tickets been paid for by EZAir yet?  We lost our seats a year ago because EZAir had not paid for the tickets and the resevation was cancelled.  EZAir rebooked us from London to Istanbul to SFO.  We took a pass on that offer.

1 hour ago, aForestr said:

Booked through EZAir  a flight from LHR to SEA in mid June on AA.  On the AA web site it shows that the flight has been ticketed, but I can not find an eTicket number.  Have the tickets been paid for by EZAir yet?  We lost our seats a year ago because EZAir had not paid for the tickets and the resevation was cancelled.  EZAir rebooked us from London to Istanbul to SFO.  We took a pass on that offer.

Check your Travel Summary on your Princess account. Ticket numbers will show up.