How long is dinner in Eden?

AidenL

We have Eden booked for 7.00 pm. 

Will we have time to make the 9pm show? Most restaurants take 90 mins for service, but does Eden take 2 hrs, I think I recall seeing that somewhere?

Eden is about enjoying a meal and allowing time between courses. Sometimes more than 90 minutes. It is a culinary and - given the right company - social event. All dishes are freshly prepared and take time.

The following is meant simply factual and not snarky: If you want to rush it, save the money and don’t go to Eden. It would be a waste and shame.

Edited by Miaminice
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, Miaminice said:

Eden is about enjoying a meal and allowing time between courses. Sometimes more than 90 minutes. It is a culinary and - given the right company - social event. All dishes are freshly prepared and take time.

The following is meant simply factual and not snarky: If you want to rush it, save the money and don’t go to Eden. It would be a waste and shame.

I wanted to make sure it wasn’t rushed for us. 

I see the shows don’t start till 9.30pm anyway, so seems we have loads of time. 

All good!😀

Eden is a very professionally run restaurant.    I would say that if the show was very important to you just let your server know when you sit down and they will accommodate.

We enjoy a nice leisurely dinner and usually have a 8:30 reservation and even with an extremely relaxed service are out by 11:00 unless we want to linger.

• Like 1

You can tell the waiter about your show schedule and he or she can make you dinner go faster- we have had dinner multiple times in eden on the Apex and Edge-  Takes about 1 1/2 hours- if you drink many cocktails and coffee perhaps more-  

• Like 1

On 5/1/2023 at 7:49 AM, AF-1 said:

Give yourself 2 1/2 - 3 hours for Eden;  it's all about the experience and not about rushing your meal

What are you doing for 3 hours?  

4 hours ago, zitsky said:

What are you doing for 3 hours?  

We had no plans for shows and book Eden for the nice relaxing dinner and dessert.  It was awesome and would do it again if I am on Apex.  Cheers

• Like 2

On 5/1/2023 at 4:19 AM, AidenL said:

Will we have time to make the 9pm show? Most restaurants take 90 mins for service, but does Eden take 2 hrs, I think I recall seeing that somewhere?

We ate there twice and it took one hour and a half to  one hour and 45 minutes.  We were not rushed at all and had drinks, appetizers, entrees and several desserts.  Good choice of restaurant.

• Like 2

We sailed on the Edge last October, 10 nighter out of Rome.  We dined at almost every restaurant available and Eden was our favorite.  The meal lasted about one and a half to maybe two hours.  It never felt drawn out or rushed, the timing, service, and food was spot on.

If we ever sail on an Edge class ship, we will book dinner at the Eden at least twice.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2023 at 1:19 AM, AidenL said:

Tell your server that you want to make the 9pm show and they will adjust the service for you. Eden can take from 1 1/2  to 2 1/2 hours. Or, enjoy your time in Eden and forget about the show that night.

• Like 1