WHO IS SAILNG ON ONE OR MORE OF THE 2023/2024 CRYSTAL VOYAGES

Keith1010

Hi Keith,

My wife and I have booked b2b Symphony from Athens to Rome in April 2024.  Getting real excited to see some of our old friends.  I have a quick question.....does anybody know if the New Crystal will have the total number of our past Crystal Cruises and if so,do you thinkl we ever get credit for them again.  We were at 20 and due for a room upgrade just before the BK.

12 minutes ago, John Booth said:

.....does anybody know if the New Crystal will have the total number of our past Crystal Cruises and if so,do you thinkl we ever get credit for them again.  We were at 20 and due for a room upgrade just before the BK.

They do have the record of your number of Crystal Cruises and they will recognise future milestones that you achieve on NC - but in your example they say they don’t know who had taken what earned awards - so they will only award new awards going forward to the milestones achieved under NC - so sadly your 20th “free cruise” won’t be available

Note under the latest version of the Society Awards from OC they changed the free cruise award to a dollar amount as opposed to a cruise 

1 minute ago, Stickman1990 said:

They do have the record of your number of Crystal Cruises and they will recognise future milestones that you achieve on NC - but in your example they say they don’t know who had taken what earned awards - so they will only award new awards going forward to the milestones achieved under NC - so sadly your 20th “free cruise” won’t be available

Note under the latest version of the Society Awards from OC they changed the free cruise award to a dollar amount as opposed to a cruise 

Appreciate your response.  We love Crystal and hoped for the best but still can't wait to get home.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, John Booth said:

Hi Keith,

My wife and I have booked b2b Symphony from Athens to Rome in April 2024.  Getting real excited to see some of our old friends.  I have a quick question.....does anybody know if the New Crystal will have the total number of our past Crystal Cruises and if so,do you thinkl we ever get credit for them again.  We were at 20 and due for a room upgrade just before the BK.

HI John,

They do know precisely what cruises you have completed. And for whatever reason is you are unsure of how many you have taken you can call Crystal and they can look it up for you. They did for me a couple of months ago.

What they do not know is whether or not you have used previous milestones so they will provide you with milestone awards based on future cruises.

As of today the Crystal Society Milestone program is based on the program as of 2019. If you need to refer to this I might be able to find the 2019 program for you.

Best to you.

Keith

5 minutes ago, Keith1010 said:

They do know precisely what cruises you have completed. And for whatever reason is you are unsure of how many you have taken you can call Crystal and they can look it up for you. They did for me a couple of months ago.

What they do not know is whether or not you have used previous milestones so they will provide you with milestone awards based on future cruises.

As of today the Crystal Society Milestone program is based on the program as of 2019. If you need to refer to this I might be able to find the 2019 program for you.

Thanks for confirming what I’d already posted in post 29 above - it’s very reassuring to know you agree with me 

I’m surprised you needed to contact Crystal to confirm how many cruise milestones you had with them - oh well no matter and glad you know now 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Stickman1990 said:

Thanks for confirming what I’d already posted in post 29 above - it’s very reassuring to know you agree with me 

I’m surprised you needed to contact Crystal to confirm how many cruise milestones you had with them - oh well no matter and glad you know now 

Well.

I called them because people asked a month ago if Crystal knew how many milestones people completed.

And I posted the answer before it was confirmed on the Webinar.

Secondly I added that the milestone program is based on 2019 which was not answered.

And finally, this is CC so if one wants to post things they can.

And the original question was asked of me.

So it goes.

Next.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, John Booth said:

If you could post it that would be helpful.  TIA

John, I am happy to post this for you.

CrystalSociety2019.pdf

We should all recognize this is always subject to change but this is the current milestone program based on what Crystal advised use a few weeks ago.

When I am on board, I will be sure to confirm all of this for you and for our fellow Cruise Critic members.

Best to you.

Keith

• Haha 1

We are booked on Serenity’s inaugural cruise  and BTBTBTB, as well as the 2024 WC. We were scheduled do do the WC  on OC. So, now it is happening 😁.

Looking forward to the 2025 itineraries so we can finally get back on Symphony.

36 days until we sail. 😁. This is exciting.

• Like 3

We are booked on the Symphony departing Barcelona July 11, 2024 to Lisbon and then Lisbon to Dover debarking July 30th. Would love to try them sooner but we are booked thru next May. Have never been on Symphony so looking forward to experiencing it.

We originally booked our first Crystal cruise for July 2020 wanting to move up from Azamara. Unfortunately it was cancelled and so we had to wait until November 2021 for our first exposure to Crystal on a 23 day b2b2b Serenity cruise which we fell in love with and booked 2 more while on board which of course were not to happen. Luckily we got our deposits back and decided to try both Silverseas and Seabourn. Dissapointed with Silverseas but enjoyed Seabourn of which we booked 2 more not knowing that Crystal would be revived.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, queasy rider said:

Question: Does anyone know how sales are on the whole? I'm seeing more availability than I would have expected one month out.

It varies by cruise as it always has.  We really have no idea how cruises are sailing.  For example, I inquired about an itinerary for a specific category where the website said ask for a quote.  The answer was you could get a guaranty.  This  likely means for the moment most if not all rooms are booked. 

It won’t be long till we know. 

Keith

45 minutes ago, sullaRaffaello said:

I'm booked on a BTB starting September 8th on Serenity. Reykjavik to Quebec City and then Quebec City to New York, arriving on September 27th.

See you on board!

• Like 4

Question on the Crystal Society program.  Do you still get the 2.5% onboard booking credit for Cruise # 2, if you book it before you take Cruise # 1?  We are planning on booking a second cruise this week (for 2024), with our first cruise not coming until Sept. 2023.  Do we get the extra 2.5% onboard booking credit applied to our 2nd cruise after we have completed the 1st one?  I recall this is how OC worked, you didn't have to actually book during a cruise.

Phyllis

I'm booked.  Going in with both eyes open, and with moderate expectations.  I expect that many things will be similar, some will be different, and above all to remember that OC is dead and buried. You can't go back to the past.  We're in a new day, with new things to learn and discover.

And no matter how it may turn out, it's still got to be better than a "Fun Ship" or "Freestyle" or the like.

• Like 11

12 hours ago, JusttheTwoofUs said:

Question on the Crystal Society program.  Do you still get the 2.5% onboard booking credit for Cruise # 2, if you book it before you take Cruise # 1?  We are planning on booking a second cruise this week (for 2024), with our first cruise not coming until Sept. 2023.  Do we get the extra 2.5% onboard booking credit applied to our 2nd cruise after we have completed the 1st one?  I recall this is how OC worked, you didn't have to actually book during a cruise.

Phyllis

Phyllis, I have some initial answers but the person is going back to get an update on them to be sure they are current.  It may take a few days but I should be able to find out.

Keith

• Thanks 1

On 6/25/2023 at 8:06 AM, Rosso Testa said:

Hi- We are booked on Crystal Symphony, Stockholm to London, 38 nights, August 11- Sept 18 2024.

Would love to connect with others on this cruise! 

We have only sailed with Crystal once, but it was outstanding!!  

• Like 1