Diamond Plus=what Celebrity benefits?

You are Elite on Celebrity.  They have an evening happy hour each night(except for the first night) between 5-7 with a limited menu.You do qualify for a free bag of laundry and of course a top tier event.  They have a breakfast each morning with a few food items along with Bloody Mary’s, Mimosa’s, Bellini’s and a few others. You also receive 90 minutes of internet for the entire cruise.

• Like 2

Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle all get basic Elite benefits on Celebrity. Not a true reciprocal, in that Elite is the highest benefit one can get simply from RCCL status.  Benefits are nice but different from RCCL's list.  It is generous that a RCCL D and up member can get Elite benefits as a first time Celebrity cruiser.  You can check out the benefits  Captain's Club Benefits & Membership | Celebrity Cruises   Captain-Clubs-Benefits-Brochure-V8.pdf (celebritycruises.com)

You must contact Celebrity to get a club number prior to sailing. 

M

12 hours ago, zanydoc said:

What benefits/perks if any, do you get if you are D+ Royal and cruise on Celebrity? Thanks!

Like with RC you will get a detailed letter in your stateroom advising you of all your CC Elite onboard perks/benefits and events. Depending the the itinerary priority tendering maybe offered at tender ports. The priority tendering used to be a given (pre covid) but now it varies from ship to ship, itinerary to itinerary all managed by the CC concierge for that ship and cruise at that time.   

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, George C said:

If there is a couple then you both get a bag of laundry, suites perks are way better than rccl if you book a suite . More of an adult line , way less children on board .

We're Elite+ on Celebrity and Diamond on RCI. Just got off a Family cruise on the Oasis (last RCI cruise I will ever take for more reasons than I care to list) and our Diamond laundry benefit was $10 off $34.95 for one bag. 

3 minutes ago, Loracpin2 said:

We're Elite+ on Celebrity and Diamond on RCI. Just got off a Family cruise on the Oasis (last RCI cruise I will ever take for more reasons than I care to list) and our Diamond laundry benefit was $10 off $34.95 for one bag. 

Your elite plus, gives you diamond benefits on Royal Caribbean.

$10 off is the RCCL Diamond  laundry benefit for Diamond. Diamond plus and Pinnacle get a free bag.

M

Edited by cruisegirl1
  • Like 1

Thank you for all of your replies! It’s good to know that there are at least a few reciprocity benefits.  I have sailed Celebrity many years ago with my Mom, so I do have a captain’s club number. I think it was the Equinox? Anyway, we are looking at the Apex now…looks pretty amazing!

4 hours ago, Loracpin2 said:

Royal is a lot different than Celebrity, especially if you cruised during the summer.

Because the free wash and fold is valid on the day of the ship’s wash and fold laundry promotion, would be helpful to know which day especially for the 9 night CA/NE in October on Liberty of the Seas. If anyone is aware, we’d appreciate any information anyone might have.

On 7/11/2023 at 6:25 PM, zanydoc said:

Thank you for all of your replies! It’s good to know that there are at least a few reciprocity benefits.  I have sailed Celebrity many years ago with my Mom, so I do have a captain’s club number. I think it was the Equinox? Anyway, we are looking at the Apex now…looks pretty amazing!

Apex is amazing!  It is one of our favorite ships!

Sherri🙂

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ScottR714 said:

Because the free wash and fold is valid on the day of the ship’s wash and fold laundry promotion, would be helpful to know which day especially for the 9 night CA/NE in October on Liberty of the Seas. If anyone is aware, we’d appreciate any information anyone might have.

There is no designated day for the free wash and fold for D+.  We send in laundry whatever day we choose which is the same for D with the $10 discount

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sjb317 said:

Apex is amazing!  It is one of our favorite ships!

Sherri🙂

Strange! We found it very bland ( taupe) and characterless… over stylised and soulless… everything was too perfect. No different vibes/atmospheres like a Boleros, or a Schooner Bar. Went on her twice just to confirm what we first thought!  We did like the 4 dining room concept though.
E class ships are much better. JMHO. 

7 hours ago, ScottR714 said:

Despite the new c&a rules say it is only on that one day: but personal experience shows you can still send it any day you want. 

Edited by little britain
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, little britain said:

Strange! We found it very bland ( taupe) and characterless… over stylised and soulless… everything was too perfect. No different vibes/atmospheres like a Boleros, or a Schooner Bar. Went on her twice just to confirm what we first thought!  We did like the 4 dining room concept though.

Hello,

Schooner Bar on Indy - fine; Schooner Bar on Anthem - the most miserable and depressing place on earth. It's a good job that I don't carry a tray of old fashioned razor blades around with me otherwise I'd be gone by now.

Regards,

Cublet

4 hours ago, little britain said:

Strange! 😂  It was the first time in years that I walked onto a ship and said “WOW”.  It was like stepping into a fantasy world, colorful and bright.  I have always found Celebrity ships to have a sense of elegance and Apex was quirky elegance for me.  We liked it so much that we went again this year and I felt the same way the second time.  

We liked the 4 dining room concept as well and we like E class, too.

Sherri🙂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, little britain said:

The Apex is a E class ship. 

2 hours ago, sjb317 said:

Strange! 😂  It was the first time in years that I walked onto a ship and said “WOW”.  It was like stepping into a fantasy world, colorful and bright.  I have always found Celebrity ships to have a sense of elegance and Apex was quirky elegance for me.  We liked it so much that we went again this year and I felt the same way the second time.  

We liked the 4 dining room concept as well and we like E class, too.

Sherri🙂

When Celebrity first introduced the concept of the Edge we thought no way will we sail on that class of ship. Fast forward to March 2023. Went on the Apex. We both liked everything about the ship. Apex, Beyond, Edge and the Ascent are all E Class ships.  

Edited by davekathy