Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

3 hours ago, pstone1 said:

Referencing post #916 who was talking about Key West, that reminded me of those Conchs who voted to ban large cruise ships, but were knocked down in their own wishes.  That in relation to same politics at at Amsterdam.  

We were just at Amsterdam 2 weeks ago.  We did see a lot of cargo and other ship's exhaust stacks that had plenty of addition to the air supply.  

14 minutes ago, island lady said:

Referencing post #916 who was talking about Key West, that reminded me of those Conchs who voted to ban large cruise ships, but were knocked down in their own wishes.  That in relation to same politics at at Amsterdam.  

We were just at Amsterdam 2 weeks ago.  We did see a lot of cargo and other ship's exhaust stacks that had plenty of addition to the air supply.  

I knew exactly where you were talking about!

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, pstone1 said:

I knew exactly where you were talking about!

I knew that, thanks my friend.   🙂  I have the other poster on "ignore"...but will see his posts when quoted on a reply.  

Edited by island lady
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Saab4444 said:

That might have been Ijmuiden, the city further down the river where the locks to the Northsea are. Ferries and some cruise ships dock there. A new terminal in Amsterdam still has to be built. Many bigger ships are changing from Ansterdam to Rotterdam, Celebrity as well.

Nope.

Looking at the map, I think it was somewhere at Westpoort. I don't remember which branch exactly though.

I had a Transpacific  cruise booked this year, but had to cancel due to starting a new job.  Have chosen to go back to uni next year, so have to look at September/October 2025.  Looking at a double Hawaii/Transpacific and wanting to get it booked ASAP.

So can barely wait for the next lot of deployment schedules.  

Europe 2025 - Full Deployment

As expected, Odyssey, Allure, Explorer, Voyager, Independence and Brilliance in Europe for 2025. I know we have already seen Indy itineraries, but can’t find the document! Brilliance will be based in Athens, after completing a repositioning from Southampton (via Barcelona) after her dry-dock, but then return back to Southampton (via Barcelona) in August. Also no mention of Explorer after Mid-September or an Amsterdam ship as of yet. As always, await confirmation on these 2 issues tomorrow. 

Odyssey: Civitavecchia (Rome)

IMG_5068.thumb.jpeg.f585e15698a532b31fc2c9cebeb31886.jpeg

IMG_5069.thumb.jpeg.ddc63141fbaed2ce20826a365160af0c.jpeg

Explorer: Ravenna, Italy

IMG_5071.thumb.jpeg.2654bf9afdef71047e96cf58e751d827.jpeg

IMG_5072.thumb.jpeg.d4a06c80062d1c3a8192a2572b633d7a.jpeg

Brilliance: Athens, Greece

IMG_5070.thumb.jpeg.74d099dda182d44b923ad1ae4997b157.jpeg

IMG_5075.thumb.jpeg.51de34e1e6e74fb1f28a81e4ad078075.jpeg

Voyager: Barcelona, Spain - Athens, Greece - Civitavecchia, Italy - Ravenna, Italy

IMG_5066.thumb.jpeg.c837b51a0eed1cefc7e2389d56b398fa.jpeg

IMG_5076.thumb.jpeg.cee7a6258384dba02a610a35b57c9b80.jpeg

Allure: Barcelona, Spain / Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy

IMG_5073.thumb.jpeg.413160c2a2a745986451455550aa6a93.jpeg

IMG_5074.thumb.jpeg.375526cecb310cae827bb28735684937.jpeg

IMG_5067.jpeg

Edited by Jumping Cruiser
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

36 minutes ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

Just to point out that this section at the bottom is not Allure. It is actually part of Voyager’s itineraries, but wouldn’t let me change or remove for some reason. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Thanks for the clarification.  I was extremely confused (not that that isn't hard to do right now as I sit on pins and needles waiting for the darn thing to open for booking).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, danv3 said:

Disappointing to see the seeming abandonment of northern Europe.  Does someone maintain a thread like this for Celebrity?  

I cannot imagine that they would do that. They normally don't release all cruises at once.

Isn't Jewel still an option?