Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

1 hour ago, cruisin from florida said:

I'm waiting for the Brilliance itineraries out of Boston.

I'm waiting for the itineraries out of Cape Liberty. It's one of our favorites.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, island lady said:

Not sure why test bookings for July 2025 in PC....I already booked Oct/Nov. 2025 B2B on Adventure out of PC a few days ago.  Strange release of bookings.  

It seems they held back short Caribbean and Wonder will transition to that in August. I agree it’s a bit strange that you could book the 7 nighters from PC starting August 2025 but not for May through July. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pyrateslife4me84 said:

It seems they held back short Caribbean and Wonder will transition to that in August. I agree it’s a bit strange that you could book the 7 nighters from PC starting August 2025 but not for May through July. 

My best guess is that they wanted to finalize the inaugural date for Star before releasing those last Wonder 7N's and they wanted to release Star all by itself to increase the hype... but who knows?

1 hour ago, pyrateslife4me84 said:

short Caribbean

Short Caribbean was always scheduled to be released in February.

• Like 1

Honestly, I wish they'd just release everything at the same time, maybe 3 months worth every quarter for 2 or 2.5 years in the future.

We aren't focused on just the Caribbean, and when they release things on such a weird schedule it's hard to decide what to do. Right now, we are thinking about Fall '25. Lots of things out there, even into April of '26, but I'm waiting for the Allure TA.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, RobInMN said:

Honestly, I wish they'd just release everything at the same time, maybe 3 months worth every quarter for 2 or 2.5 years in the future.

We aren't focused on just the Caribbean, and when they release things on such a weird schedule it's hard to decide what to do. Right now, we are thinking about Fall '25. Lots of things out there, even into April of '26, but I'm waiting for the Allure TA.

Also, Celebrity releases SO much earlier, it makes it really tough on decision making.

On 2/8/2024 at 7:41 PM, Ashland said:

I'm waiting for the itineraries out of Cape Liberty. It's one of our favorites.

Same here, anxious to book for next summer and it's a easy drive from Maryland. Fingers crossed for a good ship.

• Like 1

If Royal released more there would be that many more cancellations like Ovation in 2025.  It's bad enough now.  With everything released all at once they would need 10x the staff to manage the redeployment issues when they change their mind.  

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, twangster said:

If Royal released more there would be that many more cancellations like Ovation in 2025.  It's bad enough now.  With everything released all at once they would need 10x the staff to manage the redeployment issues when they change their mind.  

The world is pretty dynamic at the moment.

Political tensions,economic not to mention incoming carbon emissions.

I’m keen to book a TA, eastbound on an Oasis class. So looks like Oasis is going to Europe this year, Allure in 2025 and Harmony 2026. Would it be safe to assume Symphony would be going to the Med in 2027?

1 hour ago, jturks7 said:

I’m keen to book a TA, eastbound on an Oasis class. So looks like Oasis is going to Europe this year, Allure in 2025 and Harmony 2026. Would it be safe to assume Symphony would be going to the Med in 2027?

No as Symphony was here in Europe last year so next due dry dock in 2028.

It will probably be Wonder in 2027 as she is due her 5 year dry dock then

1 hour ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

No as Symphony was here in Europe last year so next due dry dock in 2028.

It will probably be Wonder in 2027 as she is due her 5 year dry dock then

Cheers Belle. Think I’m swaying towards Harmony outta Galveston in March 2026

6 minutes ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

But that one has very bad timing and Galveston is hard to get to!

Really? What’s with the bad timing?

I can fly from UK to Houston direct and it’s only 1 hour drive from airport to Galveston

8 minutes ago, jturks7 said:

Really? What’s with the bad timing?

I can fly from UK to Houston direct and it’s only 1 hour drive from airport to Galveston

No way in 1 hour and look at the weekdays and flight and transfer cost.... might also not be that important to you when you are rich and retired!😆

Edited by cruiseboy89130

6 minutes ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

No way in 1 hour and look at the weekdays and transfer cost....

I had a Quick Look at transfer costs, they weren’t too bad.

literally just booked it via local TA, looking forward to it! 

Edited by jturks7
Update
  • Like 1

I read that complaint here regularly but it's 45 minutes from Houston Hobby to Galveston.  That's the same as flying into Orlando and cruising out PC yet I never hear people make that same complaint.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

No way in 1 hour and look at the weekdays and flight and transfer cost.... might also not be that important to you when you are rich and retired!😆

IAH is twice as far as hobby. For me I'd fly into hobby which I've made in about 30 minutes depends on traffic. Dave says 45 minutes. I guess I have a lead foot, never took me that long.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

I read that complaint here regularly but it's 45 minutes from Houston Hobby to Galveston.  That's the same as flying into Orlando and cruising out PC yet I never hear people make that same complaint.

That's because you can easily use a rental car one-way in Florida....

• Like 1