Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

4 hours ago, Mrs Cheech said:

Also looking for that Allure WB TA.  We also were Switched to Wonder last time!!! 

I've got Allure open on the RCI page and keep refreshing every 15 minutes "just in case".

Got the spreadsheet ready to go again once the TA launches!  Hopefully a bunch of us from the canceled 2020 WB TA will be onboard.  We had such a great roll call for that cruise.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, xtremegk said:

Symphony would be back in FL at that point, with Odyssey doing the Cape Liberty winter. Allure would also have returned (refurbished) from her summer in the Med. With Utopia doing the shorts (possibly with Wonder), would believe these two will be doing 7-nighters.

Seems to me these would open this week or next.

So u think the symphony or allure might go from PC in winter 2025

10 minutes ago, Garyjames220 said:

I don't see that as likely. Star will be doing 7N, Adventure 6/8's, and Utopia will likely be doing 3/4's. If they put a 4th ship there it would be far more likely to be Voyager class or smaller, IMO.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Garyjames220 said:

I agree with @OCSC Mike -- Miami or FLL would be more likely. Star is already doing the 7-nighters and Adventure + Utopia = a lot of capacity already dedicated to PC.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Garyjames220 said:

So annoying u can’t do any 7 night caribbean cruise the end of next year on a big ship from PC with out paying crazy money for the star of the seas 

Well, you can't do a big (or mid-size) ship at any price from Baltimore or Tampa.

51 minutes ago, Garyjames220 said:

So annoying u can’t do any 7 night caribbean cruise the end of next year on a big ship from PC with out paying crazy money for the star of the seas 

Tampa has grandeur. I asked and good group price except I like bigger ships. I like more food choices. I admit it. Grandeur was my least favorite. Wouldn't be that long before that new bright line train can go to almost any Florida rcl port. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Tampa has grandeur. I asked and good group price except I like bigger ships. I like more food choices. I admit it. Grandeur was my least favorite. Wouldn't be that long before that new bright line train can go to almost any Florida rcl port. 

the Grandeur needs to be retired.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

From where, i dont see any from florida

From Europe to Florida or Bayonne

I think there are glitches in the system though...for example Kids sail free promo is not being applied to the final price so I guess they still have things to sort out

3 minutes ago, kj_connections said:

What's also interesting is the US RCCL website shows 635 cruises available to book whereas the Canadian RCCL website shows only 595

Know its commom where some are added to South Pacific, EU or USA before the others, Canada wasnt sure

12 minutes ago, andreasfcb said:

Jewel now shows a cruise from Fort Lauderdale on October 31, 2025. Still nothing between April and October.

Though thats a repo to PR. Sadly the annual Boston to Florida is also now a very short Boston to PR

54 minutes ago, kj_connections said:

Fall 2025 TA's are out

Booked!

Allure TA Oct 26th

Can't say it's as nice as the cancelled 2020 one. 1 less day. No Canary Islands. No CocoCay. Instead 2 more stops in Spain, Cartagena & Malaga

These 12 & 13 night cruises kind piss me off with the Stockholder's OBC. Because it's $100 for 6-13 nights, but $250 for 14+. I wish they would just do a daily pro-rate.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1