Overnight Guest

Butterbean1000

We are cruising with my son and his family.  They have a balcony cabin with my son, his wife and two teenage kids.  We have a spa balcony room.  What is the policy if we want to give my son and his wife some alone time and have the kids spend the night with us?  Is this allowed?

I would say don't ask, don't tell. If you ask Carnival if you can put more people in a cabin than it is rated for, I suspect they will say no, if for no other reason than the number of available life jackets and capacity of muster stations.

In June I cruised with daughter, son-in-law and grandsons. Like you I wanted to give DD and husband some alone time so both grandsons came for a sleepover in my cabin and cabin steward made up the extra bed and brought in extra pillows and blankets.  He didn't blink an eye or comment.  We ordered room service, played some games and watched a movie.  We had a great time.  Go for it! 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, May1cruiser said:

I have observed teens sleeping on towels at mini golf. 

Not sure about roll away, perhaps a small air mattress?

Yep. My first cruise was when I was 18. Spent a couple nights out on deck sleeping. It was awesome.

50 minutes ago, Crusin Hogs said:

Is there not an age limit for kids in the Spa cabins ? 

15 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

I just did a mock booking for a Spa suite on Sunshine and there wasn't any indication of an age minimum like the Havana rooms have.

13 minutes ago, Elaine5715 said:

There isn't, just a age limit to use the amenities 

Only the 1st 2 guests booked in a Spa cabin can use the amenities anyway. Guests 3 and 4 are not able to use them as a benefit of being in the room. However, assuming they are of age, guests 3 and 4 can buy the weekly spa passes for access.

• Like 1