All future Infinity sailings showing unavailable

DaisyFire

Just noticed on the X site that ALL Infinity sailings are marked as unavailable … all the way through 2025. I know that Infinity is in or heading into dry dock … but I wouldn’t think that would impact sailing dates so far out. 

Every cruise seems to be unavailable on the X website today.  I can't get any cruise to show, started with the Exciting Deals email I received today.

Joe

• Like 1

Yes .. it seems to have gone from bad to worse. I initially got results … but all were unavailable. Now I get nothing or a number but can’t see any of sailings. 

Apparently- they are having technical difficulties 🤨

Same results here.   I was looking on a TA site and suddenly all Celebrity Cruises disappeared.   Must be a Celebrity System Problem.   I am also in Cruise Planner and that part of their system is working.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Same results here.   I was looking on a TA site and suddenly all Celebrity Cruises disappeared.   Must be a Celebrity System Problem.   I am also in Cruise Planner and that part of their system is working.

Same for me 

10 hours ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

If I open a private browser I get the new version of the site and it works just fine. 

I'm able to see all the ships again without having to use Private Browser.   I have a feeling it was a matter of them blowing out the system with the "upgrade'.  

At least they did it mid week.   They usually blow it up for the weekend and then go home for the weekend.

Edited by Jim_Iain

On 10/11/2023 at 1:03 PM, Jim_Iain said:

i believe they are making itinerary changes do to the war