The Fleet Report and Daily for Sunday October 15th, 2023

richwmn

1 hour ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

Debbie @dfish the part of your quilt loost good.  Are the dark blue squares with the lighter swirls part of the beautiful fabric you showed us before you move?  I remember how pretty it was.

Sure is.  You have a fantastic memory!   

• Like 8

Good Evening Everyone!

Sure have enjoy the "travel" pictures everyone has been posting.  Hubby and I have been planning a drive and stay to the Oregon Coast..............not quite a cruise but will get us out (we hope we can still go)  but unfortunately Hubby's father was hospitalized on Friday with, Covid, pneumonia and heart issues.  He has some dementia which has been getting worse the past couple of months.  His sons are seeing that he most likely will need assisted care.  Sure is hitting me as dejavu with loosing Dad to the  same  issues a month ago. 

I did my "good deed" yesterday went to FIL house and helped Hubby, we stripped the bed, picked up laundry and cleaned his kitchen.  FIL doesn't like us to that as ..........he will get to it, but then forgets too!

Had a good laugh today, when we came home from church this morning Princess the cat is marching down the hallway with a mousetrap........went to take the mousetrap from her and she is quite indignant with us people as there was a mouse in the trap!  It was her mouse, she found it in the trap she got out of the pantry!  Lesson learned make sure pantry door is latched so you don't upset the "Princess"

Wish you all well, and prayers to all who need them.  Thanks again for the travel pictures.

Denise

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

@richwmn  Rich, thank you for the locations of the HAL fleet, and the daily.

Thanks to those members who shared photos of today's port,  thanks for the food and beverage information, the Care and Celebration lists and the humour.

@rafinmd  Roy, pleased that you had successful cruises.

@grapau27 it was very obvious that you were away from home,....... out of the UK.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, dfish said:

@JazzyV I would get someone to finish the hand quilting for you.  If it is that far along, it would be a shame to not finish it.  

Here are two blocks from the quilt I am working on now.  One is the dark block (blue) and the other is the medium block (gray).   I need 45 of each block.

IMG_2982.thumb.jpg.b9741bf139e348d1861f12dc9141c0d2.jpg

Oh my, those look like tiny pieces. I finished DD’s quilt top and now piecing fabric for the backing. The end is in sight. Good luck with the remaining 88 blocks.

9 hours ago, dfish said:

@Cruzin Terri I sure hope things look up for you and Jim.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, erewhon said:

@richwmn  Rich, thank you for the locations of the HAL fleet, and the daily.

Thanks to those members who shared photos of today's port,  thanks for the food and beverage information, the Care and Celebration lists and the humour.

@rafinmd  Roy, pleased that you had successful cruises.

@grapau27 it was very obvious that you were away from home,....... out of the UK.

I hope you enjoyed my photos and understand why I don't say we are away from home before or during we are away.

For UK home insurance purposes I cannot explicitly say we are away from home otherwise if we had a burglary insurance would be void.

I only post on cc.

• Like 7

14 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Sadie and Milo look gorgeous Sandi.

Well done to your DD and her husband for fitting all of those windows themselves.

Well done to Rens team.

14 hours ago, 57redbird said:

Cute pups!

12 minutes ago, puppycanducruise said:

@Cruzin Terri You are in our thoughts and prayers.

@StLouisCruisers What a pair of cuties.  Thanks.

Thank you all.  I think they help fill the void since DD's three oldest are grown and out of the house.  Her 15 year old is very quiet and apparently she needs a little chaos in the house occasionally.😄

• Like 4