D+ laundry perk and bogo

colesc15

4 hours ago, fenton04 said:

November 2024 we will be diamond plus on the Harmony.  We each get a BOGO.  Can we each book a BOGO and take an another couple (first cruise) with us.  I could not find anything in the fine print.

Yes - You pay for one passenger and get another for free. If you both have a bogo you can each use the offer on the same meal and treat two other passengers. You will be charged the current rate for your meals plus gratuity, and your guests will be free.  (was that your question?)

M

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So am I understanding that it went from 5 nights or longer to more than 5 nights?  Important difference as we have a 5N/5N  B2B in the spring.  Thanks. 

Another benefit decreases. 

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

On 11/11/2023 at 6:54 AM, travelberlin said:

Do Diamond members also have some discount on laundry.? Are there also laundry offers during the cruises for all guests?

No discount for Diamond.  For all guests, there is generally a Wash and Fold laundry special for something like $35 for a full bag.  If you roll the clothes, you will be surprised how many items you can get in the bag. 

M

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

So am I understanding that it went from 5 nights or longer to more than 5 nights?  Important difference as we have a 5N/5N  B2B in the spring.  Thanks. 

M

5+ as of Feb '23. 

https://www.cruiseswithfriends.com/blogs/2023/royal-caribbean-crown-and-anchor-society-diamond-plus

46 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

M     

I agree that Royal's wording can sometimes be difficult to interpret; however, if you look at the amenities chart at the top for some of the amenities, it reads 7+ nights. The D+ free laundry has always been accepted on a 7-night cruise, not just 7+ nights, so, in my opinion, when they say 5+ nights, I would take that to mean 5 nights or more.

https://www.cruiseswithfriends.com/Downloads/CAS_MemberBonus_Amenity_List.pdf

Good luck and have a great B2B! We love doing B2B's! Cheers!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Yes - You pay for one passenger and get another for free. If you both have a bogo you can each use the offer on the same meal and treat two other passengers. You will be charged the current rate for your meals plus gratuity, and your guests will be free.  (was that your question?)

M

Yes it was.  Thanks!

4 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

No discount for Diamond.  For all guests, there is generally a Wash and Fold laundry special for something like $35 for a full bag.  If you roll the clothes, you will be surprised how many items you can get in the bag. 

M

Didn't know that changed, Diamond Members use get $$ off Wash/Fold, think it was $10 off. Long time since I was Diamond though, 15-ish yrs ago. Small plastic Bag I could roll clothes and fit a ton in it. Was like 14 T-shirts, 10 sox, 10 Underwear, 4 shorts. Last yr on 3 different Ships Room Attendant just gave me larger reg laundry paper bag for wash/fold

Edited by ONECRUISER

1 hour ago, ONECRUISER said:

Didn't know that changed, Diamond Members use get $$ off Wash/Fold, think it was $10 off. Long time since I was Diamond though, 15-ish yrs ago. Small plastic Bag I could roll clothes and fit a ton in it. Was like 14 T-shirts, 10 sox, 10 Underwear, 4 shorts. Last yr on 3 different Ships Room Attendant just gave me larger reg laundry paper bag for wash/fold

I could be wrong, but I think now it's a smallish paper bag. I might find out on harmony. I did bring 3 weeks of unders but who knows. 

46 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I could be wrong, but I think now it's a smallish paper bag. I might find out on harmony. I did bring 3 weeks of unders but who knows. 

Kool, like said I'd ask for the wash/fold bag though my Attendant had me use the large paper one from my closet. Can see why theyd do away with the plastic one, stretch them too far and they rip, clothes fall out

On 11/25/2023 at 5:07 PM, ONECRUISER said:

According to this, D gets $10 off of the Wash/Fold laundry; D+ and above free.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/pdf/crown-and-anchor-society-benefit-grid.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Currently on Serenade, the list of onboard benefits we have been given states $10 off a wash and fold bag for Diamond. We have already used one free D+ bag and the cabin steward has given us another bag and said to use it whenever we like ( it's a 14 night cruise).

• Thanks 1

On 11/25/2023 at 8:50 PM, RFerrington said:

I haven’t seen one of the plastic bags since the restart.  All I ever get are the paper bags now.

That is one of the reasons I always bring tape.  I find that the paper bags (with tape added) allow more rolled laundry.

• Like 1