11/17/23: Princess Black Friday Sale

LACruiser88

November 17, 2023 12:55 PM EST

Princess Cruises Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale Now Available The Love Boat Unwraps Significant Savings with 50% Off Cruises,  Deposits and 3rd & 4th Guests Sail for Free 

FT. LAUDERDALE, Fla., Nov. 17, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Princess Cruises has unwrapped its Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, offering cruisers three great savings opportunities including up to 50% off 2024 and 2025 vacations, 50% off deposits, and the opportunity for third and fourth guests to sail for free.  

Princess Cruises Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale Now Available    Available now through Thursday, Nov. 30, the 50% off sale applies to all fare types including inclusive packages like Princess Plus and Princess Premier which add popular amenities like WiFi, beverages, desserts, fitness classes, crew gratuities and more at an even greater savings of up 65% when the inclusive package amenities are purchased separately. 

In addition to the Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals, guests can book a limited time offer running through Dec. 12, offering guests 50% off cruise fares and 50% off deposits on voyages 45 days or fewer.  Destinations abound with cruises offered to the Mediterranean, Alaska, Japan, Australia & New Zealand, the Caribbean, Panama Canal, Mexico, Hawaiian Islands, Tahiti, California Coast, Northern Europe, British Isles, Greenland, South America & Antarctica and even World Cruises. 

The Princess Cruises Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale ends at 11:59 pm PST on Nov. 30, 2023, and is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda and the District of Columbia. Some restrictions apply, with standard terms and conditions for all bookings. More details about this limited-time offer can be found at www.princess.com.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, sunsetme said:

too bad they can;t offer some good solo rates.

Yeah, nothing that I see, and if they refuse to lower fares going forward or drop the single supplement to fill ships, it's going to be bleak, after so many great solo deals since restart. I'm leaving on Island for 14 nights in the Mediterranean for $560 for a solo inside, and I'm afraid I might not see such deals again on Princess. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, rj59 said:

Yeah, nothing that I see, and if they refuse to lower fares going forward or drop the single supplement to fill ships, it's going to be bleak, after so many great solo deals since restart. I'm leaving on Island for 14 nights in the Mediterranean for $560 for a solo inside, and I'm afraid I might not see such deals again on Princess. 

They do - they have a list of cruises without the supplement at the Future Cruise Sales department.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, startedwithamouse said:

Guests 3 and 4 sail for FREE!  Yippee!

This is a great deal for us, we reserve lowest inside category, then upgrade to a minisuite. 

How does the upgrade work and when do you upgrade? We booked for Sept 2024 with a 3rd guest in a mini suite and she was not free. I am interested in how booking this way would work. 

Just booked a 10 day Mediterranean out of Rome for September, 2024.  We had a booking with Viking for Turkey to Athens for same dates, but decided to change.  This cruise sale was too good to pass, got cruise for 50% off and ended up being less than half the cost of the Viking 8 day.  So we’re trying Princess for the first time.  Also trying to figure out Plus and Premier packages.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SSAtlantic said:

How does the upgrade work and when do you upgrade? We booked for Sept 2024 with a 3rd guest in a mini suite and she was not free. I am interested in how booking this way would work. 

It's select voyages. Look on the Princess site.  Guests 3 and 4 are free. When you upgrade, only guests 1 and 2 pay the upgrade charge. 

Edited by startedwithamouse
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rocklinmom said:

When booking with the cruise planner, did he say if you can still do things in your Personalizer? Like add excursions, pay gratuities, etc. I'm wondering if I use one of their CVP's if I would be able to do that myself or have to go through them? 

Yes, with a Princess CVP you can easily add excursions, pay gratuities, order onboard services, select EZAir flights, etc.

🙂

Mary

• Thanks 1