Thoughts, impressions, and observations for the World Cruise.

8 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Some on Southern Carib out PR do stops here every so often and mine were on a few 11n out of Florida. Coming up its on a Boston RT Jewel and 4 TA's Serenade/Brilliance/Jewel stopping here... US ARMY Units I supported went there 40yrs ago, think Grenada still Celebrates that date

I checked the confirmations.  Our visit to Grenada will be on EX on 4-5-24.  It will be our first time there !

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Jimbo said:

@orville99    Not hard at all.Do it all the time on my Android.

After you make the post ,go back and edit the post.

Then tap on the right side in the margin for each picture.

When you see a line flashing on right side of picture then then tap,the extreme bottom back arrow,that will put spaces between pictures where you can add text.

Making space between pictures is just like you can make spaces between paragraphs.

Try it super easy!

I find it easier to upload all pictures and then manually insert one picture at a time (using insert at lower right of picture), hit the return "key" twice, insert the next picture, 2 more returns, insert picture, etc.  This leaves a gap between pics without needing to go back and edit.

If you want to put a picture between paragraphs, type the first paragraph, hit return 4 times, then type the second paragraph.  This leaves a 3 line blank space between paragraphs.  Use your finger to put the cursor in the middle empty line between paragraphs and then press insert next to the picture.  The picture will appear between the paragraphs with an empty line above and below.

For either of the above techniques, you need to ensure that you are manually inserting all of the pictures that you uploaded.  Any that aren't manually inserted will automatically be included at the end of the post with no space between them.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

I find it easier to upload all pictures and then manually insert one picture at a time (using insert at lower right of picture), hit the return "key" twice, insert the next picture, 2 more returns, insert picture, etc.  This leaves a gap between pics without needing to go back and edit.

That's my method. And I do it so few times, its really the only method I know. But it works for me! 🙂

Just finished one of the enrichment lectures...this one hosted by Captain Stig.  Was a lot of pictures of his Norwegian home land, including his boat and his home.  Pretty cool!  A lot of good information about Norway and beautiful pictures.  He is quite the adventurer!   

And of course information about Antarctica.  Really looking forward to the cruise through there and hoping for good weather.  He is going to try to cross the Antarctic circle...if conditions allow. 

20231222_075534.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, island lady said:

I think this person was an extra from the Movie "Avatar"?    Or was it "ET"?  

LOL!!  And you think that one is bad...this lady had far too much hair spray done for her new "do".  😄 

Remember the one hit band from the mid 80s called "Devo". "Whip it". That's what they would look like without the red flower pots on their heads. 😂

Edited by doghog
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Started as local musicians/artists in the Orlando area😇

Remember seeing the TV ads for them.  Didn't they have a regular gig in Disney World...or was it another theme park?  Never got to see the show...is it still going on?  

25 minutes ago, island lady said:

Remember seeing the TV ads for them.  Didn't they have a regular gig in Disney World...or was it another theme park?  Never got to see the show...is it still going on?  

They are currently performing at the Luxor in Las Vegas. At the height of their popularity there were actually several touring groups and one that was in "residence" for a while at Disney World. They got their big break by appearing in a series of IBM (big Blue) ads.

Edited by orville99
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, orville99 said:

I don't know f the group still exists, but at the height of their popularity there were actually several touring groups and one that was in "residence" for a while at Disney World. They got their big break by appearing in a series of IBM (big Blue) ads.

Not sure if they still tour, but, they definitely still have residencies in several entertainment capitals.  They used to be a feature show on NCL Epic, at one point.  The act is the same every time and place that you see it, pretty much. 

• Thanks 2