LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

5 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

My bag finally got under the seat but her foot went right back. She was in my seat the majority of the flight. She kept getting in her big ol bag and elbowing me over and over. She got her iPad. She used hand sanitizer. She had to get more snacks. She played a puzzle game with cats. 

So rude.  You get your stuff the second you find your seat and than you stay sat down. If I forget something tough darts for me.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Diablo burger and Bangkok spicy shrimp 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Love the Bangkok Shrimp from HRC! 😎

We decided to fly into FLL and stay at the Seminole Hard Rock prior to our cruise in May!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, blarko said:

Southwest doesn’t have assigned seating so you have to take what’s available. It’s especially tough when you have C boarding which she did this time 

Yes!  We learned this in November when we flew SW for the first time.  I doubt we will use them again for that reason.  I’d rather pay more and have some control than roll the dice and have to sit beside someone like that for an entire flight.

• Like 11

On 1/8/2024 at 5:58 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

I really have no idea why I love them so much. They are local to all my favorite places and the perfect weather that goes along with it, so that must be why. Like little love island dinosaurs. 😆

I hate them. They damaged our seawall. $$$$ 🤬 They also make a mess with my mango tree.

I hear they taste good. Chicken of the Caribbean. 😆

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, mlshum said:

Yes!  We learned this in November when we flew SW for the first time.  I doubt we will use them again for that reason.  I’d rather pay more and have some control than roll the dice and have to sit beside someone like that for an entire flight.

I don't blame you for not wanting the feeling of lack of control with seating.  I like knowing my DH and I will sit together but I have to say there have been times I was "monkey in the middle" and the passenger on the other side of me was partaking of my space on American.  When we flew in Premium Economy I was able to have my own seat next to DH and that was it.  I hope we get upgraded like that next flight🤞

• Like 7