Celebrity bag

krillsister

10 minutes ago, krillsister said:

Will be on Beyond at the end of the week. Is Celebrity still giving out beach bags. Don't want to pack one if we don't have to. Last yr we received one on Infinity

We received one on the Beyond.  

We have always gotten bags, in some cabin categories they were lightweight blue, good for going pool or beach.  Higher categories heavier weight bag.  We got a bag on the Edge in November.  Recently we don’t find them laying on the bed as in past cruises but found them on a shelf in the closet or cabin. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sptrout said:

We are on the  Beyond now in a SS1; no bags other than the laundry bags.

Ours was not the top shelf of the cabinet with the safe.  I couldn’t see it but when I went to put stuff on that top shelf I found it.  Ask your Retreat Host.

Off Apex yesterday.  Bag was on bottom shelf of rounded cubbies cabinet to right of bathroom door.  Lighter cotton material than before.  Pretty small for beach bag, 13.5" x 19"  We were in SV cabin.  

Edited by kabmab
Additional information

The last few we've received are light gray with a small removable (attached with a small lanyard) purse inside the larger bag. Heavier material than the older blue ones. 

Edited by doghog

Silhouette Retreat on holiday at sailing. Grey non zippered tote bags received for Royal and Celebrity cabins. Great for toting but not if you have to pack beach towels as well. I brought one of the very old “longaberger” types and it came in very handy. 

we bring a plastic tote for  our wet items on  beach excursions....plus a regular tote that folds for packing in luggage. also used for the gym

can  never be  sure what X will be giving out

Edited by hcat
  • Like 1

we will  be going  on Ascent.It's a.new ship, so hope they are well supplied..

We have all the versions ..dh likes the blue with zipper..I like the tan and gray

We just got back from a Caribbean cruise on the Reflection and there were no Celebrity tote bags in our cabin like we've had in the past.  We were in the Concierge class cabin.  Maybe another cutback.

We were on the holiday sailing on Beyond in just an IV room and received one. I missed it at first as it was folded and put on a shelf in the cabinet next to the closet that we didn't realize was even a cabinet until day 2. 😂   Maybe I'm imagining it, but it seemed a bit smaller than the ones I've received before (10 years ago mind you).

Just off Reflection yesterday and no tote bag… asked steward and he said they are by request only… we were in sunset veranda… may be different in suite category… very cheap tan canvas with no zipper or pockets but did what it was supposed to do.

All you need to do is ask your room steward for one if you can't find it in the room. I post a schedule for each day of the cruise on the wall with magnets, and our steward noticed we had a beach day and brought towels and the bag without being asked. They don't like you using the pool towels, so they will bring others.