Wandering on Wonder Week 2/25/24

OK...here we go again.  Filling in some time between now and rejoining Serenade in Barcelona in July, we have Wonder tomorrow and Allure in May.  All packed and ready to head out to the "long and exhausting" whew!!.....drive of 20 miles to the port from home tomorrow.  Pictures to follow on boarding day.  🙂 

20240224_132215.jpg

• Like 17

1 minute ago, doghog said:

Yeaaaah. Let the fun times begin. Looking forward to another tag along cruise. Bon Voyage. 🍷

First thing first....drop the checked bags, park, and walk over to Grills on the deck next door for Sunday morning Bloody Marys!  😄 🍹

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, island lady said:

First thing first....drop the checked bags, park, and walk over to Grills on the deck next door for Sunday morning Bloody Marys!  😄 🍹

I really like your priorities. 🍹😁

Edited by doghog
  • Haha 3

I am booked on Wonder in early 2025, so will be following along as well.  I have very much enjoyed your world cruise posts and pictures and will be following along when you rejoin the cruise.

Enjoy!

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Cherful59 said:

I am booked on Wonder in early 2025, so will be following along as well.  I have very much enjoyed your world cruise posts and pictures and will be following along when you rejoin the cruise.

Enjoy!

Thanks!  Will try to do the "Island Lady" tour for my virtual cruisers next week!  😉  And hope you have a fantabulous cruise next year!  🙂 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, island lady said:

Thanks!  Will try to do the "Island Lady" tour for my virtual cruisers next week!  😉  And hope you have a fantabulous cruise next year!  🙂 

I will look forward to your virtual Cruise.  I have Freedom and Jewel booked to get my onboard fixes before Wonder, but I am so looking forward to Wonder also, as I have not been on an Oasis class ship in quite a while.

Thank you!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

100% in our home too. 

Was it you who said you only book cruise ships that have surfing? The idea is spreading. A restaurant here in east dallas just opened with surfing.

I'm booked on wonder next feb 2025. A year away. So long to wait.

20240224_150810698.jpeg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cherful59 said:

I will look forward to your virtual Cruise.  I have Freedom and Jewel booked to get my onboard fixes before Wonder, but I am so looking forward to Wonder also, as I have not been on an Oasis class ship in quite a while.

Thank you!

Actually starting to stray away from the big ships, but Wonder will always be a favorite.  😉 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bellacruz54 said:

We will be following along! Our turn will be in 3 weeks and this will make the time go quicker! Hope you have a wonderful cruise! 😀

Thanks...though we are starting to leave the big ladies....Wonder will always have a place in my heart.  🙂  

50 minutes ago, taznremmy said:

Thanks Patricia.  I need a cruise fix.  Next up for me is April. 🙀

Awww...Hi sweetie   Do you think Drew is a bit lonely without the three of us?   😄  

• Haha 1

We’re on Wonder for our first time in September, so I’ll be following along. The Wonder cruise will complete our run of sailing all of the currently available Oasis class ships.

We do have a date or 2 with Allure (B2B) coming up first though. 😀🛳️ I loved that ship when we sailed her on our first cruise following the restart.

Edit: I just went back and checked your signature to see when you would be on Allure. We get off the day you will be boarding. 😕 Sorry we won’t get to meet you.

Edited by perfect match