My P&O Website Down?

Today booking for dining opened up for our upcoming cruise.

Although, the My P&O site was slow, I did book my choices and they're in my cart.

However, I can not get to the page to process my payment.

Does anyone know if the site is down right now?

40 minutes ago, roomba920 said:

It finally went through, though I haven't received an email confirmation yet. Guess the site is very active.

I take it back. Even though the site acknowledged my payment went through (after I provided them with a code from my credit card's bank), they later emailed me that the order failed.

I checked my credit card online, and I have two pending charges for the one order.

I'm so frustrated now. Their website says to try later. LATER? You mean after all the time slots have been filled up? Ggggrrrr

I'm a bit confused though, I've had an email saying 55 days till your holiday and I can go onto the website (but i can't) and book dining.  Then further down the email it says I can do it 14 days before my holiday??

• Like 1

Hadn't checked the cruise critic site might have guessed it meaning I .T.  again .The site cannot handle us all trying to book at tge same time I got as far as basket then it was empty then full again missed 1 day trying to find which day then it wasn't open .I give up I'm off for my bath 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angel57 said:

Ditto. I suspect someone has made a big error releasing everything too early!

Ya, I'm 26 days out. I got it in my cart, then when I go to my cart, it's empty.

Forgot to say Arvia is the ship we are on didn't think mdr was available to about 3 weeks out not 6 weeks give a day or two .Anybody booked Arvia in the past for MDR how far out was you able to book ?

1 hour ago, Windsurfboy said:

Waiting  for email saying, sorry,  ignore this and wait for 14days before cruise.

Doubt it. They don't even address it on their social media.

I'm another one who had dining pop up several weeks earlier than expected and then wasn't able to check out.

Guessing IT are too busy frantically sorting out teething issues with the Summer 2026 pages in time for tomorrow to deal with the niggles elsewhere?

3 hours ago, Bin man said:

Forgot to say Arvia is the ship we are on didn't think mdr was available to about 3 weeks out not 6 weeks give a day or two .Anybody booked Arvia in the past for MDR how far out was you able to book ?

It appears to be 120 days before your cruise according to the P&O site.

2 hours ago, HappyGiraffe said:

I'm another one who had dining pop up several weeks earlier than expected and then wasn't able to check out.

Guessing IT are too busy frantically sorting out teething issues with the Summer 2026 pages in time for tomorrow to deal with the niggles elsewhere?

We booked for our cruise in 4 weeks time all of the dining we wanted. That was on Arvia

1 hour ago, daiB said:

It appears to be 120 days before your cruise according to the P&O site.

We're substantially closer than that and definitely didn't have the option when I checked a few days ago, so maybe that's the source of the chaos if P&O have just switched from 15 days to 120 days and released 105 days worth in one go!

All sorted now, tried again when I thought it might be a bit quieter!

• Like 1

Yes, I was also successful a short while ago - and payment went thru quickly (altho only wanted one evening in the Limelight).

I didn’t get an email (maybe cos booked thru a TA) and sailing early June.

• Like 1