Princess Circle Magazine

I did a forum search on this, but couldn't find anything.  I haven't received a magazine for a really long time.  Did they stop sending?  If they email it to you, I have cancelled that email address and now have a new one.  Do I call Princess to get it changed or is there a link I can go on to view?  I really miss that magazine. 

• Like 1

I think most printed materials are going the way of the dinosaurs these days considering the exorbitant cost of four color printing and mailing - online, email promotions and app advertising is where it is at. We still get the occasional post card, but that is about it, which is perfectly fine with me. The less paper the better!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

We (I'm in Australia) still get it. I think it's every quarter and the last one was January I think. In addition to the mailed copy, I receive an email from Princess with the exact version in an online format. So I assume they are still sending it.

Edited by leck57

I know it has been ages since I saw a hardcopy in the mail.  But I also do not recall recently receiving an email about it.  I wonder if it is being published less often?  I am also thinking the last one I saw was missing some of the old magazine features.  Is it just another form of marketing material now (of course it was always that, but did have some other content).?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, karatemom2 said:

I think most printed materials are going the way of the dinosaurs these days considering the exorbitant cost of four color printing and mailing - online, email promotions and app advertising is where it is at. We still get the occasional post card, but that is about it, which is perfectly fine with me. The less paper the better!

I think you may be right about that although we always enjoyed seeing the latest copy on our coffee table.

The last one we have is dated 2022. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, leck57 said:

We received Issue 2 2024 in the mail today.

17153348138711203962697166795877.jpg

Looks like there's hope after all.😎

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, bobpell said:

Who is eligible to receive a paper copy?

I thought everyone after completing their first cruise, but not totally sure.

As I mentioned above I usually get an email with a link to the online version so if I do I'll post it on here.

I received mine in the mail this week, it is obviously aimed at the Australian market as it has articles on the Crown Princess World Cruise 2026, Jill Whelan spreads love in Australia and Sydney Swans and Princess (a football team not the birds)

• Like 1

On 4/29/2024 at 4:54 PM, karatemom2 said:

I think most printed materials are going the way of the dinosaurs these days considering the exorbitant cost of four color printing and mailing

Somebody should send the memo to Land's End and Victoria Secret!

• Haha 1

What I miss is the Cruise Atlas (not sure if that's the right name), but the one that came out once a year with all the cruises and all the deck plans. I still refer to my 2021 version when choosing a room and validate it with the on line deck plans.

• Like 2

On 5/10/2024 at 7:45 AM, JimmyVWine said:

Somebody should send the memo to Land's End and Victoria Secret!

Hah, I think Viking cruises didn't get that memo!  I can't believe how many catalogs I get from them. We took one Viking cruise last year and they continually mail a never ending supply of paper materials.

16 hours ago, warthog2608 said:

I can't believe how many catalogs I get from them.

Same here.  I did some research on a Rhine River Cruise many, many years ago, and the brochures have not stopped coming since.  They get points for persistence. 

• Haha 1

I get plenty from other cruise lines.

Nothing from Princess in a few years. I guess they're doing so well they eliminated the expense. 😄