Euro 24 final

Hi everyone, we are going on the Oasis of the Seas on Sunday and now England are in the Euro final I am trying to find out if the ship will be showing the final in the Playmakers bar at the very least. 

Has anyone been on one of the European departures (ours is going from Barcelona) and can confirm they have been showing the games so far?

Many thanks

Just now, Bennybooboo said:

I am trying to find out if the ship will be showing the final in the Playmakers bar at the very least. 

Welcome to CC.

If you really want to watch, make provisions for some online way of doing it. 

If not on at Playmakers, you might ask the staff for it.

• Thanks 1

I'd be surprised if it wasn't on although I'm not at all familiar with Euro sailings. I'm sailing Sunday from the US and I expect to be on there.

It's coming home!!!

• Thanks 1

We’re on Anthem out of Southampton. I’d be shocked if it wasn’t on. I can’t wait for the celebration when England wins!

3 hours ago, Bennybooboo said:

Hi everyone, we are going on the Oasis of the Seas on Sunday and now England are in the Euro final I am trying to find out if the ship will be showing the final in the Playmakers bar at the very least. 

Has anyone been on one of the European departures (ours is going from Barcelona) and can confirm they have been showing the games so far?

Many thanks

Came off Oasis on Sunday.

Euro 24 was on in playmakers / cabins / other bars with TVs

Can almost guarantee it will be on. In fact the staff will probably make a huge party out of it.

I've been fortunate to be on 2 cruises in Europe. One was during the FIFA World Cup final and one during the Euro Cup Finals. Both cruises celebrated the games with parties.

1 hour ago, ATG said:

We’re on Anthem out of Southampton. I’d be shocked if it wasn’t on. I can’t wait for the celebration when England wins!

Games were carried on Anthem.  Just hope it isn't raining during the game.  We missed the first England goal in the 1st game due to the satellite feed going out.

Not sure about Oasis in Europe, but I was on Symphony out of Miami when the World Cup was playing and they had it on in the aqua theater, as well as in playmakers. It was a huge watch-party on the Boardwalk which was so much fun! People had drums and flags and were dressed in their team jerseys. It was a blast. 

It will be on especially playmakers! get there early as am sure it will be very crowded indeed. Was on Oasis for the Champion's league final and it was packed ( even if the feed kept freezing).

I’ll be Odyssey. We’re boarding Sunday. I expect it will be in playmakers and on the screen on top deck. I think I speak for most non English people in Europe when I say “please god let Spain win”. It’s been 58 years since the WC win and we’re still hearing about it.