Will Celebrity Zeniths get Pinnacle pins?

23 minutes ago, neverbeenhere said:

No.  One receives some benefits of shared status, but one doesn’t become Pinnacle or Zenith. The one(you) could always request a pin.

How do you figure? Zeniths will get Pinnacle pins. Because of the reciprocal program Zenith are Pinnacles and vice versa with full benefits. They will be Pinnacles with zero CAS points if they have never cruised with RC. 

44 minutes ago, Alakegirl said:

Is there a way to request one?

Yes. Go visit the CAS LA on your cruise and request your Pinnacle Pin if you haven't received it in your cabin on embarkation day. 

• Haha 5

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, Alakegirl said:

Is there a way to request one?

From what I heard takes months to get one. They have to be made. Someone turned pinnacle on my cruise and was told it would take several months to arrive. 

I assume you plan to do more than one on royal, so it's worth waiting for. 

Key cards are a different color however so people do know you are pinnacle or a suite by the color. Well maybe they do say your level, I was just going by the color. 

Edited by firefly333

1 minute ago, firefly333 said:

From what I heard takes months to get one. They have to be made. Someone turned pinnacle on my cruise and was told it would take several months to arrive. 

Key cards do not say pinnacle. They are a different color however so people do know you are pinnacle or a suite by the color.

Exactly why we would speak with the LA and make our request. 

One of the “perks” that is expressly NOT bestowed on Z Pinns is the “Pinnacle Kit”.  I assumed (yeah, yeah, I know…) that this was referring to the Pinn pin.  I suppose they could give them the pins and just not get the rest out of the kit…which is the comp cruise cert, luggage tags/passport covers.  It will be interesting to see…

BTW, do X Z’s get similar pins ?

29 minutes ago, doghog said:

How do you figure? Zeniths will get Pinnacle pins. Because of the reciprocal program Zenith are Pinnacles and vice versa with full benefits. They will be Pinnacles with zero CAS points if they have never cruised with RC. 

Reciprocal status does not get full benefits; there are some exclusions that are mostly based on accrued points (blocks, free cruises, etc.).

Just now, RFerrington said:

One of the “perks” that is expressly NOT bestowed on Z Pinns is the “Pinnacle Kit”.  I assumed (yeah, yeah, I know…) that this was referring to the Pinn pin.  I suppose they could give them the pins and just not get the rest out of the kit…which is the comp cruise cert, luggage tags/passport covers.  It will be interesting to see…

Be interesting to hear from actual experiences if reciprocal Pinnacles get the comp cruise cert, luggage tags/passport covers. They will get all the other perks/benefits listed for Pinnacles. Zeniths do receive CC pins. They are the only ones. We have CC pins when we first paid to join the CC in 1994. We paid $35.00 each to join and become founders members at that time. 

6 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

No

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Another_Critic said:

Reciprocal status does not get full benefits; there are some exclusions that are mostly based on accrued points (blocks, free cruises, etc.).

Please provide where those few exclusions are listed. Which makes sense. I'm going off from what is listed on the RC website for CAS perks/benefits for Pinnacles. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, doghog said:

Please provide where those few exclusions are listed. Which makes sense. I'm going off from what is listed on the RC website for CAS perks/benefits for Pinnacles. 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-are-the-benefits-excluded-from-the-loyalty-status-match-program

Above FAQ linked via: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/crown-anchor-society#status

Edited by Another_Critic
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, doghog said:

Be interesting to hear from actual experiences if reciprocal Pinnacles get the comp cruise cert, luggage tags/passport covers. They will get all the other perks/benefits listed for Pinnacles. 

As previously posted, there is a list of exclusions which are mostly based on actual accrued points.

3 hours ago, firefly333 said:

My Daughters took about 7wks receiving her Pinnacle Box last month

3 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Key cards are a different color however so people do know you are pinnacle or a suite by the color. Well maybe they do say your level, I was just going by the color. 

Exactly. We received ours in 2 months. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, doghog said:

Be interesting to hear from actual experiences if reciprocal Pinnacles get the comp cruise cert, luggage tags/passport covers. They will get all the other perks/benefits listed for Pinnacles. Zeniths do receive CC pins. They are the only ones. We have CC pins when we first paid to join the CC in 1994. We paid $35.00 each to join and become founders members at that time. 

Beside the pin, did you get any other benefits of being a "founding member" like say 700 cruise points?😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tlbecker1 said:

Exactly. We received ours in 2 months. 

That’s how long it took for ours.  I was actually surprised that we got it that quickly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

Beside the pin, did you get any other benefits of being a "founding member" like say 700 cruise points?😁

You would think so, especially when we had to pay to get the secret password.  🤣 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, doghog said:

We have CC pins when we first paid to join the CC in 1994. We paid $35.00 each to join and become founders members at that time. 

I had to pay $35 to join CC in 2002, and wasn't even granted founders status.  😱

• Haha 2