LIVE on the Crown 7/22

LunaMoon

Can someone who is on the Crown now or someone who has recently sailed tell me if you can still order bottles of alcohol to your stateroom? I have heard that they did away with this but I was not sure.

Thanks

Merionmom and I tried to buy a bottle of Limoncello to take to our room and they said they could do it, but would have to charge us for each glass. Grrr. Room service did list set-ups in the menu however.

Merionmom and I tried to buy a bottle of Limoncello to take to our room and they said they could do it, but would have to charge us for each glass. Grrr. Room service did list set-ups in the menu however.

Thank you, DH wanted to make sure he could still get his Grey Goose for pre-dinner cocktails. By set-up's is that like a package with mixer's? Btw, glad you made it home safely and that you for posting while onboard.

So, as I was saying (sorry I had to make a mad dash to the spa to get my nails done!)....about the Crown Grill experience:

All of the homeboys gathered at 7pm at the crown grill for an anticipated gastronomic extravaganza...AND that's exactly what it turned out to be! :-)

This specialty dining room is really quite beautiful. The floors are a high shine marble (very reminisent of homes in Italy), and the murals surrounding the little tabled alcoves are lovely. The wait staff is impeccible! We are 9 people who do not hide the fact that we all LOVE to eat big time! Soooooooo basically we wanted everything on the menu! HA! We tried the onion soup, shrimp bisque, scallops with frois grois (sp ?), salads of every hue, prawns, lobster, steaks of every size and shape and cut, baked potates, scalloped potatoes, garlic french fries, grilled asparagus, spinach, pots of mussels, pots of clams, AND when it came time for dessert (besides the coffee, double esspressos with twists of lemon, and tea) our most agreeable waiter brought us each EVERY dessert on the menu to try! LOLLLLLLL somebody roll me outta here fast!!! talk about conspicuous consumption!! If this kind of eating wasn't going to end in a few days, I myself would say it now boarders on the obscene! :-)

YES, the Crown Grill IS worth the $25 cover per person! No, not everything was excellent (the onion soup was not to my taste, and the lobster on the regular menu tasted better to me than the $9 extra lobster....), BUT com'on....for us, it was a wonderful and worthwhile dinner, or should I say banquet! I would recommend it to everyone.

Island night was moved from the aft terrace pool area, which Princess managed to convert into a perfect amphitheater for the hoopla and antics of this event on the Caribbean Princess, to the midship pool area here on the Crown. The new location was not as conducive to everyone joining in; or maybe it's just that I'm a couple of years older and I'm running out of steam. We left the younger revellers to their hoot'en and danc'in, and wandered on over to the Adagio Bar and Lounge, located right next to Sabatini's.

Ahhhhhhhh what can I say about our first experience in the Adagio?! First of all it is another lovely venue here on the ship; dark woods, long lovely bar, extremely comfortable living room set-ups around the lounge...deep cushioned couches, arm chairs, wing-backs, arranged in small private sections with coffee tables in the center and brass stifle type lamps on corner tables. Really a beautiful room. In one corner there is a baby grand piano and the Patters describes the piano player in this bar as the, "celebrated pianest and singer, Charlie Sleeth." HA!

Here, at the hands of Mr. Sleeth the homeboys and other cruisecritic friends experienced our first and only act of extremely inappropriate rudness and bad behavior by a member of the Princess staff. Ahhhhh...what was it, you ask, cc'ers?! Well, nothing really, except for the fact that we were all in this lovely bar at midnight doing what we were suppose to be doing in this particular venue, drinking (mostly water and soda, I might add), listening to the music, telling funny stories, enjoying ourselves, and laughing! YES! THAT was our crime, my friends! We WERE laughing!

Our enjoyment and laughter disturbed the bar piano player so very much that he yelled at us to "get out! Go somewhere else if you are going to be rude! Leave!" And by the time we realized he was not kidding, Mr. Sleeth actually stormed over to our group and confronted us; yep he was in our faces, my friends. When we said that he must be kidding, and the there was hardly anyone else in the bar but us, and that we had the right to laugh and talk among ourselves in this venue, he slammed down the cover of his piano keyboard, and dramatically turned on the canned music. He then hurled some other words our way, totally embarrasing and humiliating us.

Your very own lunamoon stood up and without hesitation asked him if he thought he was playing the piano in Carneige Hall instead of in an almost empty bar at midnight?! As you can guess he did not answer as he stormed out of the Adagio.

For all of you who would like to catch this astonishing act, and cannot be on the Crown Princess, Mr. Sleeth is getting off the ship in NYC to play in some lounges and bars there. YIEKS! I hope he handles the big apple drunken hecklers and noisy loud boistrous bar crowds there better than he handled the Homeboys and CC'ers here!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you gotta love it!

Ok, off to the next homeboy private cabin cocktail party; tonight it's being hosted by Mr and Mrs Marlinmike.

Ciao belli

Lunamoon,

I cannot believe (I mean I do but) that Mr (and I use that loosely) Sleeth confronted you and your party in that fashion!!!!!! I am glad to hear that he is leaving the ship after your sailing, I would not like to be talked to in that manner no matter how much I was laughing and having a good time. BTW, very good come-back!

Unbelievable! Well, all I have to say is that they will tear him to pieces in NYC! Carnegie Hall, here we come "Mr." Sleeth --NOT!!! Seems as though "Mr." Sleeth has some issues he should deal with before he sits at any piano in Manhattan, as he will definitely not be playing to a totally silent clientele. I suppose he hasn't realized that people do laugh on vacation. ;)

I must admit, however, that I had mentioned previously that after hearing the clips of Bert Stratton from his site, I was less than interested. I just listened to one of "Mr." Sleeth's clips, and I would absolutely enjoy him more.

So glad you enjoyed your gastronomic feast. Looking forward to it. ;)

Karen

Baltimore

. In one corner there is a baby grand piano and the Patters describes the piano player in this bar as the, "celebrated pianest and singer, Charlie Sleeth." HA!

Here, at the hands of Mr. Sleeth the homeboys and other cruisecritic friends experienced our first and only act of extremely inappropriate rudness and bad behavior by a member of the Princess staff. Ahhhhh...what was it, you ask, cc'ers?! Well, nothing really, except for the fact that we were all in this lovely bar at midnight doing what we were suppose to be doing in this particular venue, drinking (mostly water and soda, I might add), listening to the music, telling funny stories, enjoying ourselves, and laughing! YES! THAT was our crime, my friends! We WERE laughing!

Our enjoyment and laughter disturbed the bar piano player so very much that he yelled at us to "get out! Go somewhere else if you are going to be rude! Leave!" And by the time we realized he was not kidding, Mr. Sleeth actually stormed over to our group and confronted us; yep he was in our faces, my friends. When we said that he must be kidding, and the there was hardly anyone else in the bar but us, and that we had the right to laugh and talk among ourselves in this venue, he slammed down the cover of his piano keyboard, and dramatically turned on the canned music. He then hurled some other words our way, totally embarrasing and humiliating us.

Your very own lunamoon stood up and without hesitation asked him if he thought he was playing the piano in Carneige Hall instead of in an almost empty bar at midnight?! As you can guess he did not answer as he stormed out of the Adagio.

For all of you who would like to catch this astonishing act, and cannot be on the Crown Princess, Mr. Sleeth is getting off the ship in NYC to play in some lounges and bars there. YIEKS! I hope he handles the big apple drunken hecklers and noisy loud boistrous bar crowds there better than he handled the Homeboys and CC'ers here!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you gotta love it!

Ciao belli

Sorry Luna, I think your group was actually being rude to the piano player, not the other way around. Instead of smiling on the surface but seething inside, he decieded to let your know that you were being rude. Surely there is another place on the ship to have a good time with joking and laughing without being disrespectful to a performer/artist? Even if you are the only ones in the room, your vocalizations should be keep under the volume of the performer.

Luna, I am loud and wild myself, in my life my friends and I have disturbed others when our fun got too loud, or our kids have disturbed others when they were too loud, so I have been in these situations where we have been told we were out of hand. In those cases, I apologized to whoever I was offending and moved our good times elsewhere so do not take what I am saying badly. I have been there too. Just would like you to see it in a different light and do not judge the artist too harshly.

Hmmm...I didn't take it this way. I envisioned that they were around the table, talking and laughing among themselves, not being boisterously loud at all.

Sure, it would have been rude if they were making more noise than the pianist, but until we hear from LunaMoon again, I suppose my guess is just that....a guess.

Sorry Luna, I think your group was actually being rude to the piano player, not the other way around. Instead of smiling on the surface but seething inside, he decieded to let your know that you were being rude. Surely there is another place on the ship to have a good time with joking and laughing without being disrespectful to a performer/artist? Even if you are the only ones in the room, your vocalizations should be keep under the volume of the performer.

Luna, I am loud and wild myself, in my life my friends and I have disturbed others when our fun got too loud, or our kids have disturbed others when they were too loud, so I have been in these situations where we have been told we were out of hand. In those cases, I apologized to whoever I was offending and moved our good times elsewhere so do not take what I am saying badly. I have been there too. Just would like you to see it in a different light and do not judge the artist too harshly.

So it's the norm. Sigh. Carol, Alan and Joanie (this is a report I recieved from the three of them. As usual I was asleep before the rest of our group was even thinking about it) had a similar occurance, only it was the staff that told them they were too loud and should consider leaving. Carol is not a boisterous person who is prone to fits of rude and obnoxious behavior. When she says they were not being loud I believe her. Also Joanie and Al are the souls of decency and propriety. I trust them all when they say they were asked to, "shush" in such a way they did not feel comfortable staying in Adagio. What a shame.

The room is warm, with small nooks and crannies. It is NOT a venue for a show and from what I saw the piano player is not there to be the main focus, rather a nice part of the experience. Apparently the piano player feels differently. It was not you, Luna, who was rude in this instance.

Had Carol not reported something similar I would never have brought it up.

Maria, Carol and company would not be loud to the point of rudeness, so I believe in this case it is not Luna.

Thanks for the clarification, Nancy. As I said above, he will really have a problem in New York. If his music is for the background, someone should remind him of such.

So, I suppose when we visit Adagio (if "Mr." Sleeth is onboard), we should visit just as we're about to fall asleep...zzzzzzz....;)

So it's the norm. Sigh. Carol, Alan and Joanie (this is a report I recieved from the three of them. As usual I was asleep before the rest of our group was even thinking about it) had a similar occurance, only it was the staff that told them they were too loud and had to leave. Carol is not a boisterous person who is prone to fits of rude and obnoxious behavior. When she says they were not being loud I believe her. Also Joanie and Al are the souls of decency and propriety. I trust them all when they say they were asked to, "shush" in such a way they did not feel comfortable staying in Adagio. What a shame.

The room is warm, with small nooks and crannies. It is NOT a venue for a show and from what I saw the piano player is not there to be the main focus, rather a nice part of the experience. Apparently the piano player feels differently. It was not you, Luna, who was rude in this instance.

Had Carol not reported something similar I would never have brought it up.

Maria, Carol and company would not be loud to the point of rudeness, so I believe in this case it is not Luna.

:eek: Oh-No!

Mr. Sleeth is coming to town.

When does my ship come in?

Being you know he's leaving, did you tell anyone about his rudeness? I'm sure they would want to know, incase their thinking of hiring for future cruises.....

This must have given you much to talk about and even more good laughs.....Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself........and stuffing your face...:) lol............Just leave some food for us.....ok.....

~ ~ ~ Chris ~ ~ ~

Luna-so glad to hear about all the food you ate in the Crown Grill. Now I won't feel like such a little piggy if I eat that much. My SO and I also like to eat our way through our cruises!Can't wait to try Princess cruise,this is our first cruise on Princess. Bring on all that food!!!

Laura

Unbelievable! Well, all I have to say is that they will tear him to pieces in NYC! Carnegie Hall, here we come "Mr." Sleeth --NOT!!! Seems as though "Mr." Sleeth has some issues he should deal with before he sits at any piano in Manhattan, as he will definitely not be playing to a totally silent clientele. I suppose he hasn't realized that people do laugh on vacation. ;)

I must admit, however, that I had mentioned previously that after hearing the clips of Bert Stratton from his site, I was less than interested. I just listened to one of "Mr." Sleeth's clips, and I would absolutely enjoy him more.

So glad you enjoyed your gastronomic feast. Looking forward to it. ;)

Karen

Baltimore

You have to hear Bert live. He really gets the crowd into it - singing along with him, etc.

Surely there is another place on the ship to have a good time with joking and laughing without being disrespectful to a performer/artist? Even if you are the only ones in the room, your vocalizations should be keep under the volume of the performer. .

In a bar, music takes a back seat to pleasant company. In a concert hall, the reverse is true. A bar pianist is entertainment, not performance.

LunaMoon -- You and yours sound like a hoot to take a cruise with. I really enjoy your in-cruise posts. Wish we were there.

About the bar, we saw something similar, but much less dramatic, a couple years ago in the Sapphire's crooner bar. The "crooner" was excellent, and we enjoyed his playing and singing many times during the 10 day cruise. But he occasssionally got annoyed when folks made noise, despite the fact that the venue was clearly designed for him -- talented as he was -- to be background to conversation and fun. We never saw the justification for his irritation. One night he got a show in another area, designed to showcase him. THERE it would have been rude to laugh and talk.

I can tell the moment won't hurt your enjoyment, and I'm glad. Your posts are a pleasure to read. Keep having fun. I know you will.

We were on the 7/2 sailing of the Crown, and we also visited Adagio's late one night after dinner. There were a few groups of people in the bar at the time. The pianist's name was Sammy. We walked in, and he immediately acknowledged us while he was playing. He asked for our names and then proceeded to sing a song with my name in it. He played and sang and chatted with the audience the whole time we were there. People called things out to him, and he responded. He even said goodbye when people left and used their names. He asked if anyone had requests and then played them very well. He was very personable, and we remembered Caroline mentioning him (we think it was him) fondly on the cc boards a while back.

Anyway, we were with another couple, and we figured we would have a drink and chat. Sammy wasn't rude to us at all, but a few people did give us "the look." We got the message (in a very nice way) that everyone was watching Sammy, and we shouldn't be talking. He even kind of looked at us in surprise when we started laughing. We then whispered to each other furtively for a few minutes, listened quietly for a while and then decided to go somewhere else to talk. We were in a rowdy mood! :p He said goodbye to us (in a very nice way) as we left. As we walked out, we noticed that everyone was sitting quietly, watching Sammy and listening intently.

The piano player in the Piazza just played, and everyone talked and did their thing. I think the piano players in Adagio are more interactive entertainers rather than background music providers. Part of their "act" is interacting with the audience. Sammy was telling jokes and stories to the audience as well. Mr. Sleeth and Sammy don't seem to view their job as just providing background music. It appears they view the Adagio bar as a venue for providing interactive entertainment. That's the kind of entertainers they are. Maybe Princess thought cruisers would like a bar with that kind of entertainment. Other bars had background music, so perhaps those are the bars to visit for conversation, and Adagio is the bar to visit to veg out and listen.

Still... no reason for lunamoon to be yelled at! I'm not endorsing that or defending that behavior. Just thinkin...

Keep posting lunamoon! We love reading of your adventures!

wife of soundwaves

Just ducked out of the festivities tonight to let you all know:

1. The homeboys, Marlinmike and his lovely wife, threw a wing-dinger of a cabin cocktail party in their Emerald mini suite before dinner; drank marlin's margaritas and kept shushing each other relentlessly because our hoot'en and hollar'in was just plain rude to those singing their hearts out on the cd player!! HA! :-)

2. Met Captain Andy at the Captain Circle's cocktail party; seemed weary

3. James Lay, the cruise director spoke to me at the Captain's soiree about the outrageous behavior of one of his performers in the Adagio Bar last night towards the sweet and loveable homeboys and other cc'ers. He assured us that it was "inexcusable under any circumstances for any guests of Princess to be treated that way...and that Charlie Sleeth, was very sorry and apologetic." Okey dokey then........

4. Our abundant and delicious Captain's dinner was great this evening; lobster, beef wellington were the entress...we each had both! except of course for our CEO who is, unfortunately allergic to shellfish.

5. We then made our way to the Princess Theater to see the production show that was postponed at the beginning of the cruise because of very rough seas and horrendous weather. It was much better than all other shows of this type that we've seen on various cruises previously. Let's just say that it was good enough to keep the CEO awake :-)

6. Suncat and I then went and played craps again. What a hoot it is!! It is only my 3rd day of playing in this or any other casino on planet earth, and let me tell you that when they see luna and suncat coming they now yell, "YO mamma! Duck! here she comes and she's gonna throw those dice!" Hahahaha! (the ceo and mr suncat took off like they were on fire and hid in speakeasy, the cigar lounge, and happily smoked their stoggies completely incognito!)

7. Right this minute I'm listening to the really good jazz band in the piazza while the staff is setting up the champagne waterfall.

8. We would have played the "marriage game show" in Club Fusion tonight, but all the homeboy husbands fled at the mention of it!

9. At midnight we will go back to the Princess theater to hear the really good comedian, Sarge, do his "adult comedy show."

Buono notte tutti

I was kinda wondering about whether the pianist was appropriate about his reaction or not. I used to perform comedy stand up at open mics and would see all sorts of behavior. I haven't been heckled (fortunately) but I have seen a professional standup (who I never care for...just don't think he's funny) get heckled when trying out new material (I guess someone else was more demonstrative in not liking his stuff). One time I was performing at a showcase at the now defunct Santa Monica Improv. While waiting my turn, I sat with another comic at a back table. At the table in front of us, a group kept talking and talking while others were performing. I can tell when their friend went on stage: one of the rude ones, a short little blonde, would laugh at every punchline. And when I say "laugh", it was one of these fakey overly-done types of laughs. BTW, this woman was an actress (I'm using the term loosely). Think of the shortest one on Dallas, not counting any of JR's kids.

I guess the point is, to just be aware of how big of a lounge it is. If it's the size of say, The Wheelhouse Bar, on many of the Princess ships, and you're sitting in the back and not too many others are around and the pianist is playing background...just be looking out if he looks up and shoots you a look. But many musicians understand that many groups are just coming in to find a table together and to enjoy each other's company. Not necessarily coming in to listen to some music. If it's a smaller venue, or if people are intent on listening, it's considerate to sit and enjoy or look elsewhere for a place to hang.

Now thinking about it, if the musician was bothered, maybe he should have asked if you folks wanted to hear a specific song. That would have been a nicer way to drive home that he was working. But I agree that he needs to have a thick skin if he's going to play in bars and lounges in NYC or any other place that customers are going to being paying for drinks and a cover charge.

Lunamoon, thank you so much for your daily updates! I hope that you are not paying for your Internet....have you asked somebody with a black card to swipe it for you in the cafe? I always swipe for folks so they get it free.....(don't tell!!!!)

You said you spent a day in the Lotus Pool area....how many chairs are available in there? Is it a covered area? I am very interested in this as I have had melanoma and don't sit in the sun and love adults only areas. Was it hard for you to find a chair?

You have a great sense of humor, I am really enjoying your updates. Thank you!!!!

Luna, your reports are a joy and a source of smiles! Thank you for posting regularly, particularly to reassure us that everything is "normal" aboard the Crown Princess.

We were on the 7/2 sailing of the Crown, and we also visited Adagio's late one night after dinner. There were a few groups of people in the bar at the time. The pianist's name was Sammy. We walked in, and he immediately acknowledged us while he was playing. He asked for our names and then proceeded to sing a song with my name in it. He played and sang and chatted with the audience the whole time we were there. People called things out to him, and he responded. He even said goodbye when people left and used their names. He asked if anyone had requests and then played them very well. He was very personable, and we remembered Caroline mentioning him (we think it was him) fondly on the cc boards a while back.

Anyway, we were with another couple, and we figured we would have a drink and chat. Sammy wasn't rude to us at all, but a few people did give us "the look." We got the message (in a very nice way) that everyone was watching Sammy, and we shouldn't be talking. He even kind of looked at us in surprise when we started laughing. We then whispered to each other furtively for a few minutes, listened quietly for a while and then decided to go somewhere else to talk. We were in a rowdy mood! He said goodbye to us (in a very nice way) as we left.

soundwaves, did you go just the one time? We went the first night aboard, because CC'ers had specifically praised him and recommended him right here. We had a nice quiet evening, just as you described.

When Nancy, Joani, Al and I went back on the night Nancy mentioned, he did EXACTLY the same routine. Word for word. Syllable for syllable. Sang exactly the same songs with exactly the same "spontaneous" and "personal" inserts. It was off-putting, to say the least.

And Nancy will tell you, I have a soft spot (weakness?) for piano players.

The "shushing" incident actually happened AFTER Al and Joani left, and I had been joined by Mindy and Russ, two young 'uns who were telling me the most amazing stories about Russ and her brother being stopped and VERY thoroughly (think: strip) searched by the Jamaican police on the way back to the ship that afternoon.

Sammy is a decent bar entertainer, but he didn't command either my attention or my respect.

Lunamoon I have really enjoyed reading all your daily posts, Thank you for taking the time to share your cruise with us!

That being said I also want to add that I and several friends have cruised with Charlie Sleeth and have all found him to be a very talented and genuinely nice person. He could have handled the situation more tacktfully if he was that bothered, but since he didn't I just wanted to point out what a nice guy I found him to be every time we cruised with him. He seems to be getting slammed a bit, maybe it was a bad day, I don't know, but that really seems out of character from what I know of him.Those of you that have never met Charlie don't let one incident ruin your opinion of him, he's a good guy. I just wish he was gonna be on our december cruise!

May I add to the last poster's comments.

Charlie was our crooners pianist/entertainer on a Baltic cruise and we enjoyed him immensely. I will always remember the whole bar (and passing passengers) having a mass sing-a-long to American Pie one evening. Naturally, people chat and have a good time in crooners and this never worried Charlie, who was friendly, courteous and fun at all times. It seems that Adagios may be rather more intimate and musically more formal, which may not suit Charlie so much. Nevertheless, his rudeness was inexcusable and it was good to hear that the cd made all the right noises.

Lunamoon...if Maurizio is still in crooners, try and catch him, he's a bit of a one off and great fun.

Good Morning from all the Homeboys here on the Crown to all you CC'ers back at home!

It is indeed a bright and sunny day in beautiful Bermuda! Looking at the shoreline this morning this port is indeed a genuine and vibrant island, unlike Grand Turk which felt more like a potempkin village created by disney's light and magic show.

All of the homeboys (Othellocruiser, Marlinmike and the mrs, Suncat and the mr, Julia and David, and Fabflounder) went ashore; all, that is, except your own lunamoon who values greatly having complete run of the ship by her ownself! :-)

Dobie, it's funny you should write! I actually was thinking of you the other day while the DH and I were wandering about, and I was making mental notes of where there are shaded areas with lounge chairs. Have NO fear! There are actually many many shaded areas aboard; even in places you wouldn't expect. Of course my favorite, and where you can find me at any given time, is at the spa/lotus/wave/buddha pool (near the spa, below the so called "sanctuary" :-) There, my friend, you CAN find an entire row of lounges that are shaded. We have not encountered one single incident of cat-fighting or brawling to secure these lovely places. People seem to come and go in a civilized manner (maybe it's just that on this cruise some the bad news bears got scared away, or maybe my brain simply blocks out silly blockheads...?). Anyway, if you walk around all of the pools, on all of the levels, you WILL see lounges under various overheads and awnings that are completely bocking the sun...don't worry..explore the ship on your first day and if you seek you will find.

So, after eating myself into oblivion, I am now off to do the impossible! have a treatment at the lotus spa to see if they're promise of up to 8 inches off in one hour is the greatest thing since chopped liver! ( HA! can't help the food metaphor :-) Hummmmmmm now WHICH eight inches is the pressing question!?! I'll let you all know how it goes...literally, IF it goes!

After that treatment, I have booked the magic fingers of Anthony for reflexology (with the addition of hot stones)...then I will walk the 5 feet from the inside spa to the outside spa pool, take a dip, beach myself like a whale on a lounger and wait for othellocruiser to come back aboard to FEED ME! LOLLLLLLLLL (he does a very sweet run from the spa to the tident grill everyday to bring us back all the decadent burgers, dogs, and fries that we never eat at home when we're actually considering living past 60!)

I WILL make it to afternoon High Tea in the Da Vinci dining room today!!! I WILL I WILL...

Oh, by the way, in my cabin mailbox today was a letter from the cruise director, James Lay, himself, once again apologizing to all of us for the outlandish behavior of one of this performers the other night. Very nice and very appropriate. Case closed in my book. :-)

Ce vediamo amici miei

It may surprise some people to know that some passengers actually go to a specific lounge for a quiet drink and nice entertainment. I often go to a bar just to enjoy a particular performer. There are numerous bars and lounges on a ship that do not have a performer where people can go and drink, laugh and be merry to their hearts content. Why make it difficult for a musician who is only trying to do what he's paid for. It's called common courtesy.

Opps, sorry about that.

I logged off before I finished because the clock keeps ticking on this internet gizmo that Princess has hooked up for us digital junkies, AND a kindly older gentleman sat down next to me (with a black card no less) and asked me to help him log onto a site to get his stock quote for today. I have helped him before and I am happy to do it, BUT the last time I forgot to log off and WOW those .35 cents can sure add up.

So now that he knows he's made a gazzilion more dollars today, your own luna has to get the heck out of dodge NOW! YES, I am paying for all of my own internet usage (and othellocruiser has informed my MANY times that "our internet bill onboard is going to be more than all the spa treatments combined if I don't watch out!")

NOW do you all understand why I had to learn how to play craps!!!?!

Comm'on baby....make it a double on the hard eight!... HUH?!...mamma needs another hour online! ohhhhhhhhhhh crap!

te voglio tanto bene tutti

Archived