All my pictures are done!!! Eurodam Build through July 26

SakeDad

I have FINALLY finished posting all my pics from when I was the Stage Manager on the Eurodam. There aren't alot of the ship as I had planned on being there until Novemeber and thought I'd have plenty of time to take them. But there are some great Baltics pics and a few of the ship and several as she was still in Venice being built. I hope you enjoy them! Yes, there are alot, but grab a cup of coffee or a cocktail and put the slideshow on:rolleyes: Oh and there are a couple of some of our lovely CC'ers there too!:D

http://sakedad.smugmug.com/gallery/5210397_BTryd#341971687_XM3un

sakedad,

Loved the photos...butt????. So much work and you appear to to be having a lot of fun...Showed my SIL Fodor's(?) winning Alaska photos of yours. You have talent. Thank You!!!!

Cheryl

I absolutely LOVED seeing all the places I saw and meeting some wonderful people. There were just certain elements of the job I didn't enjoy so I left. But the joy you see in the pictures is a true joy of seeing Europe for the first time and I'm glad I can share it with others through my photography. While it is "work" to edit and post them in the end it is so worth it not only to share but to always have the memories just a click away for me!

I now have several new photos for contests so I plan on entering them and who knows????:confused: Maybe I'll win a cruise!:p

Loved the pictures. You have a great eye.

Sorry that it did not work out on the ship.

On the positive side you will not be old and grey and wondering what might of happened if I had tried that.

Fortunately I have a spouse that has allowed me to venture into things over the years with her full support and it has worked out most of the time.

Enjoy the rest of your years and good luck

Ruth & Jim

VERY good job, Nathan! Well done!

I need to finish mine! I'm about half way through!!! :D

Thanks Sakedad. To RevNeal and Nathan, I am boarding Eurodam on Friday. I looked on HAL's web site and it does not appear that an ipod art tour is available yet for download. Did I miss it?

If not, do either of you have any info of any interesting pieces I should look for (and of course their location), know which is the rarest item, interesting sculptures, etc?

Thanks Sakedad. To RevNeal and Nathan, I am boarding Eurodam on Friday. I looked on HAL's web site and it does not appear that an ipod art tour is available yet for download. Did I miss it?

If not, do either of you have any info of any interesting pieces I should look for (and of course their location), know which is the rarest item, interesting sculptures, etc?

One is available on Itunes. I have my ipod set up to automatically download the art tours and it looks like one downloaded 8/6/2008 -- just a few weeks after I got off the Eurodam.

Absolutely beautiful pics ... Thank you for sharing

Your album sort of reminds me of my sons vacation pics. After a few shots of beaches, sunsets and places of interest , theres boobs , butts, girls laying out in the sun with their tops undone. *LOL*

Bill! We need to make plans for lunch SOON!!! I am free from the end of this week on....please email me or call. Hope to see you soon! Maybe we can include Lisa Laffin if she behaves!:rolleyes: :p

I thought someone mentioned me :D

I promise to behave ;)

I am open to lunch or better yet dinner so we could include Tom.

Wow! That's a lot of pictures! It took forever to go through them, but I knew I wanted to savor them. Great shots, Nathan. As I said before---you have a wonderful eye for composition.

Thank you for all your efforts.

Archived