Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

Try a one way into the US and then a flight to san juan on someone like jetblue $100-$120 from Florida.

https://www.jetblue.com/wherewejet/?intcmp=hd_wherewejet

Or try belfast (if you can get there cheap) they have dropped UK APD.

Found a flight to Sanford from LGW for £245 on the 20th Orlando to San juan is $110 later that night or overnight in Orlando and $134 next morning

or 205 from manchester -> sanford on thurs before

I did try a few combinations on skyscanner. What is transfer from Sanford to Orlando like - isn't it 70 miles or something?

Anyway, when I checked prices for this one yesterday there were no insides left.

Edited by canny_cruiser

Yes, I noticed when I went back today to check on availability.

Well done for highlighting the error in the first place.

whats anoying is tax inclusive pricing was pointed out as a requirement over a year ago when they broke the UK pricing, shame they did not manage to get it right first time when they redeveloped the interface.

it fixed now but expect it to all get broken again the next time they upgrade something.(mind you most cruise lines webs are do not have robust development)

I did try a few combinations on skyscanner. What is transfer from Sanford to Orlando like - isn't it 70 miles or something?

Anyway, when I checked prices for this one yesterday there were no insides left.

I think it is closer to 30 miles or so.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ready to book this - April 14, 2013--Celebrity Silouette-Transatlantic & Repositioning- Fort Lauderdale to Rome-15 Days- $884.73-Inside. Have a wedding to go to the day before, but can make this trip!! So excited. Will be my first T/A;).

Got a great deal on inside, 6th deck forward, TA to Southampton in April for 14 nights on Adventure of the Seas.

198.00 cruise

436.00 port taxes

59.00 insurance = $693.00

Agent said it is the deal of the century.:D:D

Worth waiting for! I believe it was the last inside.

Edited by yellowbird23

Got a great deal on inside, 6th deck forward, TA to Southampton in April for 14 nights on Adventure of the Seas.

198.00 cruise

436.00 port taxes

Those are the kind of prices I like! I wish I had time available to go on that.

198.00 cruise

436.00 port taxes

Wow! Good for you. That is an incredible price.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Ready to book this - April 14, 2013--Celebrity Silouette-Transatlantic & Repositioning- Fort Lauderdale to Rome-15 Days- $884.73-Inside. Have a wedding to go to the day before, but can make this trip!! So excited. Will be my first T/A;).

You got a fabulous deal:).....I am sailing her the week before you.

Wish I could stay on for the TA but w o r k is getting in the way:eek::rolleyes:

13 night trans-Atlantic from Fort Lauderdale Florida to London, England for $606.16 (inc. tax) on Royal Caribbean's Independence of the Seas.

Don't forget that when they say London, they actually mean Southampton!

13 night trans-Atlantic from Fort Lauderdale Florida to London, England for $606.16 (inc. tax) on Royal Caribbean's Independence of the Seas.

That is a fabulous price, however the return air fare to Dulles is over $1K.. ouch..

I wonder when the Queen starts her season. haha

K

That is a fabulous price, however the return air fare to Dulles is over $1K.. ouch..

I wonder when the Queen starts her season. haha

K

Did you check Choice Air? That's RCI's "internal" travel agency that does airfares for those cruising on Azamara, Celebrity and RCCL, and they often have great airfares available for transatlantics. It's choiceair.com.

The prices are quite good using choice air, just booked my air for my Oct B2B(will be a T/A so I only needed air one way) American direct from Miami for $500, then I went to the American site and upgraded to the main cabin(which is really premium economy, but the seats are a bit bigger and more let room) only $118

Jen

Did you check Choice Air? That's RCI's "internal" travel agency that does airfares for those cruising on Azamara, Celebrity and RCCL, and they often have great airfares available for transatlantics. It's choiceair.com.

198.00 cruise

436.00 port taxes

Got a fantastic deal on my air for this cruise as well. I return to the airport that is only 10 minutes from my home; therefore, my husband doesn't have to drive to Philly or D.C.

Single supplement is about 60% for inside category nine for $476 compared to $299 double occupancy. With taxes $577. Category 11 is $433 plus taxes. Two adults would be $598 or $558, respectively, before taxes, or $299/$279 each. Supplement is 55% on the category 11.

No single supplement Independence of the Seas TA 6th April by a UK online TA. Sorry can't mention it here but try a search.....

Thats not on RCI UK the cruise will be the 7April flying out a day early.

current RCI UK 1-2pax start at £599. solo £879

Thats a lot for TA.

I found one Agent with SOLO £799 inc flight(LHR) hotel in an OV.