Shogun Live from The Crown

Shogun

Hi all,

Starting this here in Scotland as not to use up my minutes, taxi arrives in a few hours to take us to Edinburgh, then flight to London over night in airport then early bird flight out of T5 to Rome and catch the Crown later that morning. If this is my last post you will know to search T5 where you should myself a few hundred other lost travellers and a few thousand lost bags.

This will be the first of 3 Live posts this year from the Crown, from a ship I have never been on by the end of this year I will know very well.

We have had a very good roll call so will have lots to chat about.

Already have requests to check out cabins take photos, so if any one whats info on the Crown just ask, and will do best to help.

This cruise as many will know was not planned and came about as a result of the deaths of our dogs as we needed some thing to look forward to,

not sure how things will go MUTS to us will always be a picture of Saska wearing a Santa hat and a message saying missing you mum, flowers in the cabin with a message from Shogun & Saska, or a birthday message to my DW from them, well they were Samoyeds so organising a message or a card was not hard for them, I expect a few tears on this cruise.

Like most Med cruises this is a hard cruise, loads of ports loads of things to see and do, this time many new ports for us which will be nice and a few old friends, as well.

We have a range of tours planned , a couple of ships, couple of our own with other CC folk, and a couple were we are joining other CC folk, in ports like Barcelona we will just use the HOHO bus, while in Cadiz we have no plans yet.

One thing we have already to look forward to is hearing some more storries of life at sea from James Deering.

Next post will be be from the Crown all being well on Wednesday.

Take care all.

yours Shogun

Shogun, have a woderful cruise. I look forward to reading your live posts as I will be on the crown late July so I hope to pick up some useful information. If you happen upon cabin E730 a photo and some comments would be appreciated.

Once again, enjoy your cruise.

Ah! I sent you a bon voyage email but you were gone! Safe travels.. we were on the Crown in February and loved the ship:) - hope you do as well. I love the Med but haven't been to several of your ports so looking forward to your posts!.

Hope you enjoy this time away.. the Angel Dogs will be with you in spirit, I know, but it's good for you and the Mrs. to get away for a while- it's time.

Hi all,

This will be the first of 3 Live posts this year from the Crown, from a ship I have never been on by the end of this year I will know very well.

Looking forward to your posts as my sister is on this voyage also.

Hey Shogun, thanks for doing the live thread again, I always enjoy your threads and hearing about your adventures.

I hope this cruise helps.

Hello to James and the rest of the staff on board the Crown.

Enjoy your trip. And here is hoping you get your cases in your cabin.

Archived