Window Suite Photos - Caribbean Princess

NukeTim

Thanks for posting those. I've stayed in a "regular" balcony suite on the Caribbean Princess and this is definitely a very different design! Hope you've enjoyed the suite experience!!

Thank you for posting these. It looks quite nice; I like the blond wood and softer colours. It's very bright, too. I don't know why, but I was picturing in my mind that the rooms would be kinda dark, but those are nice big windows.

Lovely pictures, you did a wonderful job uploading them to webshots!

It's great to see what these WS suites look like now, no more guessing as to the layout thanks to you. ;)

I really thought they would be larger than the pictures show, since there was no balcony. And for some reason, I was imagining floor to ceiling windows in the WS (maybe it was the word 'window' in the description), so I am a bit surprised at the size and the windows. Nice double sinks in the bathroom area though!

I hope you enjoyed your upgrade! And thanks so much for sharing them with all of us. :)

Great pics. As said before, I don't think I'd want to give up a balcony. The tub and shower are nice, but separated , I think the shower looks a little narrow. Unless it's an optical illusion. I'll stick with a mini.

Very beautiful. It would be lovely if Princess could incorporate this decor idea to other rooms as well. I would be very iffy as to whether I would appreciate this over a room with a balcony. But, for cold weather itineraries, I would love this option.

I like the new tones Princess used in the finishes of those suites. It is a nice change and appears more modern. The funny thing is that those light tones of wood are no longer in, home design has moved on to darker woods.

Archived