Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

Just booked her this morning for February 2017. My first balcony... facing inward on the Boardwalk. :p

Congrats Lloyd - and thanks for your continued information and photos about Harmony.

We still haven't found an appealing price/itinerary combination yet, but will keep looking in the months ahead. An outside balcony will be a must-have in our case.

Congrats!! You will love the balcony! Depending on the location over the boardwalk you will be able to look back and see the ocean, and of course watch the zip liners. I know you will enjoy it. And thanks for all the updates.

Just booked her this morning for February 2017. My first balcony... facing inward on the Boardwalk. :p

Wohoo, go Lloyd! I just got off Adventure of the Seas on Sunday and while onboard we booked JS 8244 on Harmony for the Dec 10, 2016 sailing :)

:D Thanks Lloyd555 for telling me about this thread I have enjoyed strolling through it. It is fun watching the progress of her, looking forward to sailing on her February 11, 2017. :D

Capt Confusion, come join us on the Roll call for our vacation!! :rolleyes:

Harri Kulovaara discusses the 4 classes of new builds he is currently managing, including Harmony.

He noted Harmony of the Seas will have a 'just amazing' 23% fuel efficiency gain per available passenger day over 2010's Allure of the Seas, thanks to efforts in a multitude of areas.

http://www.seatrade-insider.com/news/news-headlines/fresh-from-anthem-royal-caribbeans-kulovaara-turns-to-fresh-from-anthem-royal-caribbeans-kulovaara-turns-to-mein-schiffs-harmony-and-edge-design.html

Harri Kulovaara discusses the 4 classes of new builds he is currently managing, including Harmony.

He noted Harmony of the Seas will have a 'just amazing' 23% fuel efficiency gain per available passenger day over 2010's Allure of the Seas, thanks to efforts in a multitude of areas.

http://www.seatrade-insider.com/news/news-headlines/fresh-from-anthem-royal-caribbeans-kulovaara-turns-to-fresh-from-anthem-royal-caribbeans-kulovaara-turns-to-mein-schiffs-harmony-and-edge-design.html

Interesting article.

Float out for Harmony set for mid June.

The Harmony of the Seas' anchor logo to be positioned over the AquaTheater.

Newly created or did it belong to the Monarch of the Seas. The debate is going on in the New Oasis Class Ships Facebook group.

(And do the Oasis and Allure have the Sovereign of the Seas' logos as originally planned)

f9086c9d8659ef8ffc4b6d4513c611e5.jpg

Newly created or did it belong to the Monarch of the Seas. The debate is going on in the New Oasis Class Ships Facebook group.

(And do the Oasis and Allure have the Sovereign of the Seas' logos as originally planned)

It was planned to put Sovereign's anchor on Oasis, but they found it was not structurally sound enough, so they did not use it.

f9086c9d8659ef8ffc4b6d4513c611e5.jpg

It was planned to put Sovereign's anchor on Oasis, but they found it was not structurally sound enough, so they did not use it.

I've never heard that they were going to re-use the old Sovereign Class logos. Too bad it didn't pan out, that would've been a cool way to hold onto a bit of the company's history.

Anyone know what that opening (looks like a hatch or an intake) on the underside of the hull is for.

I was thinking inlet/outlet for Aqua-theatre.

Guessing it's an azipod mount.

Edited by clarea