BEWARE. Azamara may change your cabin without approval or notification

northwoods2

Phil's suggestion works for me, and I booked with a TA.

Must be the double window.... Apparently not as techie as I thought! Would someone be willing to pretend I'm an idiot (true story) and give me button by button instructions ;)

I think I may not be the only clueless one here :)

You must use the link provided by Phil in his comment. It doesn't work if you go to the regular link. You will note that the link provided is a slightly different URL than the account one we usually use. Also you must do the double window as instructed. Hope this will help someone.

Ohhhh needing to use this link, that's a help! But double window??? On my iPad do you mean .... No I just don't get it :(

It basically means you need to use that link from Phil's post (save it to your bookmarks). Hit the link once, login and then open a new window (without logging out yet) and log in again on the same link. This is the page that will have the select option next to each of your cruises. Hope this helps.

Guess I'm missing how to do the double window???

No plans to cruise on Azamara, but I was reading and figured I'd help with opening a second window on the iPad.

This works on my iPhone, so should work the same way on the iPad. When you need to open a second window (or tab), press and hold the link. You should get a menu that says "Open; Open in New Tab; Add to Reading List; or Copy". Select "Open in New Tab". That gives you a new window.

It basically means you need to use that link from Phil's post (save it to your bookmarks). Hit the link once, login and then open a new window (without logging out yet) and log in again on the same link. This is the page that will have the select option next to each of your cruises. Hope this helps.

That worked thanks :)

I have saved the link to "Notes" on my iPad.

When I log into My Azamara and have my reservation showing, I then go into "Notes" and click on the link and it takes you back to your reservation and the "select" box is now showing. Click on the box and all your details, including cabin number, should now be available. You can book excursions, see flight details, etc.

Good luck. :)

Worked for me too but how do you find that screen without this link???? Something makes no sense at all!

This has been an issue with the website for more than a year. There are various threads on it where I picked up how to get in via that link. It's now even more difficult since the website facelift, so keep the link handy!

Hopefully the OP will come back with information of what happened for them to be moved up a deck.

Phil

Edited by excitedofharpenden

This has been an issue with the website for more than a year. There are various threads on it where I picked up how to get in via that link. It's now even more difficult since the website facelift, so keep the link handy!

Phil

I'm the person who originally figured out how to get into the system, and I posted the workaround more than a year ago. I wondered why if I, a non-techie, could figure this out, Azamara IT people couldn't fix it. I'm still wondering.

I'm glad to see you repost this Phil, because this information is important to so many people.

What do you think will convince Azamara to fix this?

I am floored that such an issue exists! Never run into such a crazy issue with another cruise company..... Very very weird!

Thanks so much for sharing...

You haven't tried the Celebrity website? Lucky you!!!

This is a link I saved a while ago. Save it in your bookmarks.

https://secure.azamaraclubcruises.com/dc/myAccount/customizeCruise.do?cS=SIDENAV

What you need to do to view all of your cabin details is log in and it will bring up the list of cruises you have booked as before. Leave that page open and then open another tab and click on the saved bookmark again and it should bring up the same page, but also include a "select" tab so you can view all of the details:

Phil

Can't speak for people with an ipad but, on my laptop do not need to open another tab. I simply click the link, login and then on the same tab click the original bookmark and it opens the page with the select then click the select and the page is there. Very strange how Azamara seems to be hiding this helpful page???

I tried the link too and it worked beautifully (I was getting paranoid about having a cabin change! Even though I've told my T.A. that I pick my cabin specifically for location)

But, come on Azamara! This is a ridiculous situation and should have been corrected long ago. If you can produce "3-D" videos, how about a simple website fix?!

I can't even log in! When I tried to set up my account, it says my username (very unusual) is already taken. Okay, that was probably me (this is my third Azamara cruise), so I go to "forgot password" and now it says username (same one) doesn't exist. I try a couple of options before I say whatever, and start a new registration with another handle of mine (also super unusual). And this one is also taken!

Just for fun, I think I will start a new registration with the user name ZZYHHSHHE and, watch, it will be taken!

• 1 year later...

I just found this and it did indeed work- thanks. I'm posting to bring it back up for others.

But honestly- now two years later for there not to be have a correction is absurd. Accessing your cabin number is certainly a pretty basic thing to be able to do on a cruise website- wouldn't you think? I forget mine all the time.

Can't speak for people with an ipad but, on my laptop do not need to open another tab. I simply click the link, login and then on the same tab click the original bookmark and it opens the page with the select then click the select and the page is there. Very strange how Azamara seems to be hiding this helpful page???

I just logged in and clicked the tab on the left that reads "Online Check-in" and it works just fine. It seems to work similarly to the double open procedure.

(Note that the original thread is two years old!)

John

This thread is an old one. I have to say that it did not occur to us, that Azamara would change our chosen room without asking us. Not even for an upgrade. I hope that this practice that was reported in this thread in 2015, is not taking place anymore.