Fingernails and Toenails

trixiegolf

Although mine actually do match right now because I matched them to my dress for my brother's wedding. But I'm wearing tights and boots today so you can't see them anyway :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine never match but are in the same color range. For a cruise I get a gel manicure and standard pedi. I usually use a darker color for my toes because my nails grow out much faster and the polish starts to peel at my cuticles.

Mary Lou

Love all of the opinions. I think I'll go with dark blue sparkles (Royals baseball colors) on my fingernails, and a pink on my toes.

Cubs red and blue don't go with my elegant night outfits :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I match mine. That is usually because our cruises are 30 days or more. I want one polish so it is easier to touch up as needed.

I pick a nice neutral color, one of my favorites is OPI's Nomads Dream, that goes with everything so I no worries about clashing with my clothing.

Mine never match.

I think you can do whatever you want these days! It seems to me that most "fashion rules" are giving way to having freedom to being true to an individual style and aesthetic...and or, what is practical for your occasion (like someone talking about their long travel and the ease of having only one color to deal with.)

My travel has been beachy...so I usually go for the blues. I am currently in like with the duo tone type nail polishes which look one color at one angle and another at a different angle. I do that on my toes and then pick a solid that "goes" to my eye for my fingers.

At home, I just have fun and pick whatever makes me smile to see. :D

It's time to finally redo my toes, so I'm thinking about going orange for October/Fall and picking a complementary color for the fingers. I generally do my fingers once a week because my nails grow so fast...I think I'll go through a green, a red, and a dark blue (almost black) with the orange. Plan the darkest for closest to Halloween. :)

Whatever you choose...I hope it makes you happy to see your painted nails. My DS at aged 2 years exclaimed "Pretty toes!" when he first saw and noticed my painted toes...this has stuck in my family. It's important to have pretty toes year round, if only so you can smile when you see them.

Mine very rarely match.

Like scrapnana, I can barely stand it on my fingertips, so I will sometimes wear it for a special occasion or if I just want a bit of colour to coordinate an outfit, then take it off the very next day.

I wear it on my toes more often, and it's usaully a bright red.

Nail polish doesn't hold up well on my hands, although it does for my toes. I used to be very set on having them match, and I still like the look a lot. However, if I get a gel manicure, I will use regular polish on my toes so I've gotten accustomed to them not matching.

I think it is nice either way - but I do like them to go together a bit. Right now, I'm experimenting with Jamberry wraps, and they have some very fun prints. I wouldn't wear them on my fingernails, but I think it might be fun for the toes! So I will try and coordinate them a bit.

Nail polish doesn't hold up well on my hands, although it does for my toes. I used to be very set on having them match, and I still like the look a lot. However, if I get a gel manicure, I will use regular polish on my toes so I've gotten accustomed to them not matching.

I think it is nice either way - but I do like them to go together a bit. Right now, I'm experimenting with Jamberry wraps, and they have some very fun prints. I wouldn't wear them on my fingernails, but I think it might be fun for the toes! So I will try and coordinate them a bit.

How are you liking the Jamberry wraps?!! I tried them for the first time this weekend. I used the French Tips. I liked them except they didn't all fit as well as I'd like, but overall I thought they were easy to apply. I'm anxious to see how long they last.....that will determine if I use them for my upcoming cruise. Also, I'm wondering how they will hold up when going swimming every day......