New release movies onboard ships

Thank you.

We are sailing on older ship - Enchantment OTS. I imagine the only ones shown at pool are G rated for all-ages.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

There was a recent thread by a person really upset that they showed PG movies on the screen. They made particular reference to a violent scene. I recently watched the most recent Star Trek Movie on Majesty last summer and I'll have to look up the name and rating of the other movie I saw - It was back in 2015 on Freedom regarding men in a Japanese POW camp. I only saw part of it and meant to see the movie again. That one might have been "r" or whatever the most modern equivalent is. (I'll edit this message after checking)

THE MOVIE WAS UNBROKEN

It was PG-13 for intense war violence.

Fairly new movies are shown on the pool big screens and on ships with screening rooms, such as Radiance class ships. Not on stateroom TVs.

On Serenade last December they showed the same movie that was in the theater on the cabin TV 4-5 times the same day.

On Serenade last December they showed the same movie that was in the theater on the cabin TV 4-5 times the same day.

Does anyone who has sailed in the last month remember the movies on their sailing with RCCL especially the Anthem of the seas?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There was a recent thread by a person really upset that they showed PG movies on the screen. They made particular reference to a violent scene. I recently watched the most recent Star Trek Movie on Majesty last summer and I'll have to look up the name and rating of the other movie I saw - It was back in 2015 on Freedom regarding men in a Japanese POW camp. I only saw part of it and meant to see the movie again. That one might have been "r" or whatever the most modern equivalent is. (I'll edit this message after checking)

THE MOVIE WAS UNBROKEN

It was PG-13 for intense war violence.

If it's the same thread as I'm thinking it was the remake of The Magnificent Seven and it wasn't just one scene. I was on the same sailing and while I watched it from start to finish, it was in the middle of the day with very young kids around. I understood why a parent might be upset.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I remember when they used to show recent run movies on the Cabin TVs. Over the course of a week I'd eventually see the entire movie, in bits and pieces, and not necessarily in order.[emoji846] I miss that.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I sailed on the Anthem july 15th to july 20th. They may have had other movies on the pool screen, but i remember Beauty and the Beast, The great wall, and Kong skull Island. The last two definitely Not g rated. But they played them later, around 10pm. Beauty and the beast was played around 7pm.

Thank you.

We are sailing on older ship - Enchantment OTS. I imagine the only ones shown at pool are G rated for all-ages.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

"Inferno" was playing at the Liberty pool last February. PG-13 (Rated R back in the day) for Violence, Sexual Content, Profanity, and Substance Use.

• 9 months later...

I was able to snag a Feb 2018 Compass for Enchantment and all movies on the pool deck are PG13. Will there be any other movies that younger kids can watch? In the room? Trying to figure out if we should load up the tablets.

I was able to snag a Feb 2018 Compass for Enchantment and all movies on the pool deck are PG13. Will there be any other movies that younger kids can watch? In the room? Trying to figure out if we should load up the tablets.

The movie selection is not predictable.

Fairly new movies are shown on the pool big screens and on ships with screening rooms, such as Radiance class ships. Not on stateroom TVs.

Bob, on the Explorer TP last Oct. The movie shown on the pool deck in the evening had several showings on the stateroom TV the following day. :)

Bob, on the Explorer TP last Oct. The movie shown on the pool deck in the evening had several showings on the stateroom TV the following day. :)

Thanks, I appreciate the updated info.

Greatest showman played on the pool screen one night during the TA this week..

Others have been

Wonderstruck

Thor Ragnarok

Jumanji welcome to the jungle

Justice League

The Commuter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enchantment's 3 and 4 night sailings, the current pool deck movies include five showings on the 4 night cruises.

Coco 7 PM day 1

Justice League 9 PM day 1

Jumanji: Welcome 6 PM day 2

Daddy's Home 2 8:30 PM day 2

Only the Brave 6:30pm day 3

Not sure about in stateroom TVs

The Greatest Showman played in the big theater on Serenade in March. It is playing at the Allure Aqua Theater currently. Watched it on each as my neice is in the movie!

Greatest Showman was a GREAT movie! Love Hugh Jackman! What part did your neice play? I hope it’s playing on Allure in a couple of weeks:)

Happy cruising:cool::)

Greatest Showman was a GREAT movie! Love Hugh Jackman! What part did your neice play? I hope it’s playing on Allure in a couple of weeks:)

Happy cruising:cool::)

She is an aerielist - recently with Cirque de Solei in Vegas and Germany. She can be seen performing on a hoop hanging from the ceiling. She said Hugh Jackman is a great guy.