"LIVE" from Enchantment of the Seas- Bermuda / May 11, 2012

Hello everyone. . . Join me for another “LIVE” from Enchantment of the Seas. I will be boarding Enchantment tomorrow morning from Cruise Maryland at the Port of Baltimore.

We will be sailing to Bermuda for a 6 Night Cruise. I am happy to be in Bermuda for 2 Nights as my previous cruises to Bermuda were only for one.

This is more than a Cruise Ship Review. . .Those of you who are familiar with my “LIVE” post know that I will be posting many comments throughout my 6 nights onboard.

I will try to post many photos as well of the Public Areas, Dining areas, as well as a few cabins (if I can). I am not sure yet where I will be going once I arrive in Bermuda, but I am hoping for clear skies. . .

Most of the posting will be based on my wireless connection. I have been on Enchantment several times, but a strong signal is very important for photo posts. (I try to get a dozen or more up each day)

Once we get to Bermuda, I should be able to get their Wi-Fi connection from the Dockyard. This was recently installed for Cruise Ship passengers, and it should work nicely and be a lot less money than Ship Wi-Fi)

My last “LIVE” from Enchantment was in January 2012 (Bahamas) and can be viewed HERE.

I live very close to the pier and it should only take be 15-20 minutes to get there. My plan is to arrive by around 11AM. The forecast for tomorrow is 73F and Sunny with no rain, so our sail away should be very nice.

Sit back, have a nice cup of coffee . . . and enjoy the next 7 days in my favorite port of call . . . Bermuda

Thanks for tuning in !

Radio

;);)

Enchantment of the Seas

CM2012A1.JPG

© 2009 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.

Our Itinerary

ENBDA.jpg

© 2009 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.

I was looking forward to your postings! I recall back in 2006 when we sailed from Baltimore (a wonderful port to cruise from) on the GOS seeing some of your live posts! I look forward to your daily posts since we will be cruising to Bermuda in Sept on Ex but much will be the same as with your cruise! Have a wonderful trip. Looks like good weather for the Northeast today and tomorrow! Thanks again for all the time and effort you put forth in posting!

Awesome!! I'll be sailing on her next week for the 8 night cruise to Bermuda. Your posts are so thorough and informative. Looking forward to reading along. Thank you! :)

Radio,

So glad you are doing another "Live"! Watching with great interest since we'll be waiting to get on the Enchantment when you disembark! Have safe travels. Can't wait to read your reports.

EDIT: Wow! Looks like our roll call is in great support! :)

Radio - I've really been anticipating this cruise. Sorry I'm not with you folks this time, but I'll be following along vicariously. I've cruised to Bermuda twice, but didn't really get to do much because of my mom's limitations. I'm looking for all the tips you can give for my Sep cruise on the EX.

Carol

I have been looking forward to this "live-from" since I read your Silhouette review in March. We are going to Bermuda next month on Celebrity Summit again and can't wait to see your pictures! Have a great time! :)

Hi Radio! Bon Voyage!!!

Would you mind finding out who will be taking over as Cruise Director when John Blair takes his break after your sailing, so I can keep the current CD thread updated??? Thanks so much!

Have a wonderful time, and thanks for taking all of us along for the ride with you!

I love, love, love Bermuda! I've been anxiously awaiting your new Live thread - and it's finally here. YAY! Hope you have a wonderful cruise and beautiful, sunny, smooth waters. Send Bermuda my love :)

Thanks for all you do!

Ginger, aka Buffett fan

Oh GOODIE!!! Another virtual cruise with Radio!!! Sure wish that I was going along.....I should really try and cruise with you sometime instead of just staying on land reading along......

OH WAIT!!! Lookie here....my countdown clock says that I AM sailing with you!! Hooray!!! I have arrived at my pre-cruise hotel in lovely Linthicum, Md (over by the airport for those of you who may wonder...) and if all goes well, Mr & Mrs Gator and I shall see you and the Medic Kens, et al at Cruise Maryland...very...soon!

Grab yourselves a cocktail...or a coffee!!!

Archived