Quantum Keel Blocks are in the House!

So you think with this speed you could do a 12 day sailing in about 6 days ?

[ATTACH]326613[/ATTACH]

WOW that will give you that wind in the hair feeling! 😲

Denise

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

We have a cabin on deck 13 in the very front of the ship. Is that where I see the bridge wings? Sorry if this was said in the 198 pages of this thread, but I know alot of you know this like the back of your hand. Thanks for any answers. If so we are debating to move to the back due to privacy and view issues.

If your cabin is the very first balcony cabin on deck 13, you are just above the bridge and looking at the wing above the bridge that guest can access from the Solarium.

Edit: See post 3801 by Llyod top of page 191 for a great picture of this.

Edited by Tall-Cruiser

Right now, the only photo that I have is this one, which is from deck 7 (I'm 99.7% sure).

1c069ed69c97d25ee987c1635432f4e8.jpg

Before we start going back and forth about whether it's from deck 6 or 7, check other photos, including the one below (and the similar Facebook Quantum group posting with this photo)! :rolleyes:

5521478b14d5eef3c2c41ed7c0a9e59a.jpg

The first of your photos is from deck 7. In the second photo, the two people standing on the balcony are on deck 6.

If your cabin is the very first balcony cabin on deck 13, you are just above the bridge and looking at the wing above the bridge that guest can access from the Solarium.

from that picture on post 3801, if i was either 12 th or 13th floor, i would definitely move....looks like no privacy

We are the second one on deck 13. Thank you so very much.....it is classified as a D3 which I see D2's located in better spots. The only problem I see with it is the bridge wing right there not providing us some privacy nor a good view towards that way. It doesn't look to be a problem with what is above that particular room....but this pic was exactly what I needed to make an informed decision. Thank you again. :)

Right now, the only photo that I have is this one, which is from deck 7 (I'm 99.7% sure).

1c069ed69c97d25ee987c1635432f4e8.jpg

Before we start going back and forth about whether it's from deck 6 or 7, check other photos, including the one below (and the similar Facebook Quantum group posting with this photo)! :rolleyes:

5521478b14d5eef3c2c41ed7c0a9e59a.jpg

This also answers the question of whether the dividers can be opened between balconies.

Another good view of that Solarium doorway to the wing walk over the bridge.

4eaa7f1cadf6ea952115502079932f5d.jpg

Photo from Meyer Werft photo accompanying press release about conveyance.

as you look at this picture can anyone tell me if those dividers are open or if they are just not finished yet... im on level 13 and my sister is next door so iam hoping there is some way we can open the dividers

as you look at this picture can anyone tell me if those dividers are open or if they are just not finished yet... im on level 13 and my sister is next door so iam hoping there is some way we can open the dividers

Oh wow.......I just asked for another cabin....thank you so much....just now trying to find a pic of cabin 13662 since I have to stay with D3's. This cabin is towards the back at a slight slant with more of a view towards the back than front but I keep looking at what is above us that wouldn't be scraping of chairs and running and vacuuming and this one has Coastal Kitchens above it. If you know any pics of this area, would be much appreciated. Would love to be in the back but I know Windjammer is really noisy above us. They only had 5 to choose from this time. Last time I grabbed the only one.

i honestly dont see if the dividers can be opened or not, maybe im not looking in the right area..please clarify

It seems that they will have the ability to open between balconies. In the space between the white wall and the balcony railing is where another piece of glass will be placed that usually can be opened.

It seems that they will have the ability to open between balconies. In the space between the white wall and the balcony railing is where another piece of glass will be placed that usually can be opened.

Screengrab of "A Monumental Journey To The Open Seas" found on http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/. Maybe it helps.

attachment.php?attachmentid=326709&stc=1&d=1412277062

Balcony-Devider.jpg.9cd0aa3a54637e7eaa6c6830c9c49bc7.jpg

A few days ago, there was the post with the North Star on a crane.

It must have been installed by now. Anyone have a photo of the ship with North Star installed?

Current schedule is that she goes to Bremerhaven after sea trials on October 6. First she stops at the container terminal for installation of North Star. October 7 after installation she relocates to the Cruise Terminal for final outfitting. She will remain there until end of October and thereafter go directly to Southampton for the pre-cruise.

Current schedule is that she goes to Bremerhaven after sea trials on October 6. First she stops at the container terminal for installation of North Star. October 7 after installation she relocates to the Cruise Terminal for final outfitting. She will remain there until end of October and thereafter go directly to Southampton for the pre-cruise.

I'm surprised that she would not have to have the North Star installed for the sea trials particularly the one where they test the lean of the ship. Perhaps they will run a second set of tests once she has been installed.

i honestly dont see if the dividers can be opened or not, maybe im not looking in the right area..please clarify

If you look at the second of the two pictures, I believe you can see the second divider panels slid back next to the fixed panels.

I think that these two pics are from the most forward of the two MORE TO COMES on the port side of deck 4.

9ed22098eb6db8e71775762e74d567c3.jpg

a68c76e5477d848a0d2885321d370ccc.jpg

This looks like it may be the Cafe@Two70º. If you look closely at the cutaway you can see the exact same design and layout. I can't link to a HQ version on here, but you can find it on google easily.

low_1408023251_RCI-QN-Cutaway-Rendering.jpg

From other pictures posted, It looks like all the dividers are open right now!