Live from the Dawn, October 17, Boston to Bahamas

pathubia

Survived the muster drill. Met nice people in pearly kings. Dingo Dave the CD remembers us. My daughter is going to be at castle island waving to us. So if anyone sees a beautiful blonde with glasses, yell ALYSSA!!

Who's the bartender and barback in Pearly Kings?

Why would they?

Just curious with the new itinerary, and two stops if they received any on board credit, we travel next week on the dawn, I usually travel carnival and when the schedule changes they had compensated .. If they don't it's all good, just nosey!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So we purchased the UBP....We are going to be on the ship every night, pretty sure we will get our money's worth!! We went to the welcome aboard show, it was great...Very talented entertainers on this ship!! I was surprised so many people didnt know that we may be rerouted..... Miss being a "suite" passenger...We ate dinner at Cagneys last night, both of us had the lobster and shrimp pasta dish, it was DELISH!! We may try moderno tonight...Chips Ahoy (the best bartender in the world in Pearly Kings) is on vacation, and when he comes back he is going to The Breakaway...:(...we were very disappointed to hear that!! Our Meet and greet is at 11 today....

Have a great day!!