Price of Labadee cabanas

Richst48

Yes there is a article I reading last night that says the prices have gone up on all category of cabanas on Labadee. The $495 that the OP mentions is the new price for an Over the Water Cabana. The prices are for any cabanas booked starting January 2016!

Yes there is a article I reading last night that says the prices have gone up on all category of cabanas on Labadee. The $495 that the OP mentions is the new price for an Over the Water Cabana. The prices are for any cabanas booked starting January 2016!

That's absolutely insane. They're very nice, but not $495 nice!

That's absolutely insane. They're very nice, but not $495 nice!

Yes I had one in 2013 and we enjoyed it at the price it was then, but I wouldn't pay these prices no way. We had always said if we go back to Labadee we would get a cabana again but now we will just hang out on the beach!

Unless they're including more than a couple bottles of water and floating mats, no way I would pay that much for a cabana.

Not even with the upgraded lunch! They would need to add Free Attractions of your choice, like jet ski's, zip line, dragon coaster etc. to that price! : :cool:

Edited by bigque

The price increase are for those in Nellie ' Beach only.

Barefoot Beach prices remain the same.

I have sent an email to the concierge asking if this is correct. I will post the reply when I get it.

Please do as the new prices is what was posted in a Royal Caribbean Blog. It said the prices are in the Cruise Planner on the Website but it was my understanding that you can no longer reserve one in Cruise Planner and have to do it on board. Here is the prices the Blog is saying:

How much are the cabanas?

•Nellie's Beach cabanas ◦Over water cabana: $495

◦Beach or Hiltop cabana: $350

•Barefoot Beach cabanas (available to suite guests only) ◦Over the water cabana: $250

◦Beach cabana: $175

That pricing is insane. We paid $250 for an over the water at Nellie's a few years ago. Thought that was a lot at that time. It will be interesting to see if they book up as fast as they used to. My guess is they will, and Royal will just increasing the price until they don't.

I was just on my Cruise Planner and saw the Cabanas at Nellie's Beach listed. Even though it said "on board only," there was an "add to cart" button so I clicked it. It then took to screens where I had to put in some info but eventually through to a payment screen where I stopped because we had decided not to get one at these prices. So apparently, at least on some sailings, you can book them on line again. There were no Cabanas listed for Barefoot Beach though so at this point I assume you still have to book those on board.

I was just on my Cruise Planner and saw the Cabanas at Nellie's Beach listed. Even though it said "on board only," there was an "add to cart" button so I clicked it. It then took to screens where I had to put in some info but eventually through to a payment screen where I stopped because we had decided not to get one at these prices. So apparently, at least on some sailings, you can book them on line again. There were no Cabanas listed for Barefoot Beach though so at this point I assume you still have to book those on board.

Are you in a suite? I read yesterday that if you are in a suite you can see BB cabanas

Are you in a suite? I read yesterday that if you are in a suite you can see BB cabanas

We are in a mini suite, does that count? This is our first cruise on Royal and I know that mini suites aren't considered full suites and don't get ALL of the suite perks but do get some. I'm just still a little on what perks we DO get.

Edited by HeidiHo

We're in a suite but only Nellie's cabanas are showing. The sailing is for this October and the prices listed for Nellie's is $250 for the beach and $350 over the water.

We are in a suite. I just checked my booking and it shows $350 for on the beach cabanas on Nellies beach and $495 for over the water. It does not show anything for BB cabanas.

I sent an email to the concierge asking about this but I got the canned reply that they would not answer me until 7 days before our cruise.

We are trying to figure out pricing as well for our off-peak early December Oasis cruise. Over water listed at $350 but billed $395 when put in cart. E-mails back and forth and apparently they are saying it is "as low as" $350. Very misleading and scam-ish. Not at all sure, but it appears it may be priced by sailings. Peak times like Spring break/holidays at a premium? If 2 ships or larger ships its a premium due to limited supply?

We will likely go ahead and book one for the 2 of us. Obviously it wouldn't be as big of a deal for larger groups that could split the cost.

These are the prices taken off from my Cruise Planner for our 2016 October sailing on Anthem and we are the only ship in port in Labadee.

Barefoot Beach - Over The Water Cabana (Grand Suite Guests And Above Only)

LABADEE, HAITI

From*

$495.00USD Adult $495.00USD Child

Barefoot Beach - Hilltop Cabana (Grand Suite Guests And Above Only)

LABADEE, HAITI

From*

$350.00USD Adult $350.00USD Child

Barefoot Beach - Cabana Waterfront (Grand Suite Guests And Above Only)

LABADEE, HAITI

From*

$350.00USD Adult $350.00USD Child

Barefoot Beach - Standard Cabana (Grand Suite Guests And Above Only)

LABADEE, HAITI

From*

$225.00USD Adult $225.00USD Child

Full-Day Beach Day Rental Beach Bed

LABADEE, HAITI

DURATION: AT YOUR LEISURE

From*

$175.00USD Adult $175.00USD Child

Beach Cabana - Over The Water At Nellie's Beach (Onboard Only)

LABADEE, HAITI

From*

$495.00USD Adult $495.00USD Child

Beach Cabana At Nellie's Beach (Onboard Only)

LABADEE, HAITI

From* $350.00USD Adult $350.00USD Child