Stupid kids on cruise/ Watch video

Agree, don't blame the kids, this is what unsupervised kids can and will do. Heck, I probably would have done it. Parenting seems to be a tough thing to do these days. Nobody seems to be able or want to say "NO".

As a parent of a boy that age I blame them fully. They KNOW their kid and they KNOW if they have the potential to do something stupid like this. They should not have had a room with no parents in it or be left alone at this time of night. My son has made some poor decisions despite my parenting. Sometimes they have no control and that is where the parent being there steps in.

I don't condone that behavior but a walkway/rail OVER a pool? No amount of signage will stop kids or drunks.

I am not condoning this cause it is stupid as he!! but it is just like the adults who ignore the warning signs at maho beach and hang onto the fence behind the jet blast when the jets are taking off. Somebody should be supervising them! :confused:

"Stupid is as stupid does" - Forest Gump

These young people are putting other cruisers health and safety at serious risk of injury. Signage clearly states diving is not permitted and doing so from a higher deck is inherently dangerous. You cannot say that they might not slip and land on another passenger emerging from below the balcony. If the crew can identify the culprits at the time they should be disembarked with their luggage at the next port.

Regards John

Unfortunately, this is not new. I watch kids and adults do this on ships back in the 90s. One adult broke a leg and diverted the ship. "Can't fix stupid" has been around a long time.

That is so dangerous to the kids and to other passengers. It looks like it was just posted yesterday so these kids are probably still on that ship. I sent an image of the YouTube video to Princess cruise lines media relations just now that includes the name of the kid on his YouTube channel. Hopefully they can find him and have him removed from the ship for doing something so stupid.

that is so dangerous to the kids and to other passengers. It looks like it was just posted yesterday so these kids are probably still on that ship. I sent an image of the youtube video to princess cruise lines media relations just now that includes the name of the kid on his youtube channel. Hopefully they can find him and have him removed from the ship for doing something so stupid.

love it!

I did just get an email back from Princess media relations and they are forwarding the email and info to the appropriate department.

The kid's YouTube channel also has a video of his recent Alaska cruise posted a week ago so they are most likely no longer on the ship. Hopefully Princess can at least follow up with the family in some way.

I did just get an email back from Princess media relations and they are forwarding the email and info to the appropriate department.

The kid's YouTube channel also has a video of his recent Alaska cruise posted a week ago so they are most likely no longer on the ship. Hopefully Princess can at least follow up with the family in some way.

The only thing Princess can do at this point, assuming the family is already off the ship, is to place them on their banned customer list, which means they will be sailing on a non-Carnival Corp. line next time they cruise. Don't be surprised to see these kids next time you sail Royal or Celebrity.

Not a big deal.

I have jumped from much higher.

Just not on a ship.

Right - until a swimmer in the pool that the jumper is unaware of swims into the idiot's path. Then the kid and the swimmer get hurt.

I guess at that age everything is funny until somebody gets hurt or killed. You'd think some one who was in the pool would notify staff. You wonder what the parents would do if they found out about it.

Allan

Ah, the desire to be famous. The worst part of the internet is what it does to kids. The desire to be famous is more important than anything.

Jacka$$ was the beginning along with Girls Gone bad videos, made it seem cool to be stupid and senseless. Then the not understanding the long term consequences of this need to be famous is bewildering to me. Even though I understand it perfectly.

JC