Quantum of the Seas - Maiden Transatlantic Voyage - Nov 2-10, 2014 - Live Report

jv_nyc

Still waiting for an answer as to whether the doors are steel and I can put out my Cruse Critic sign or do I have to bring tape to secure the signs to my cabin door. We are in a D1 cabin 11660! Also wish to know whether this cabin has the couch near the door wall or closet.

Thanks

Irene and Miles

Still waiting for an answer as to whether the doors are steel and I can put out my Cruse Critic sign or do I have to bring tape to secure the signs to my cabin door. We are in a D1 cabin 11660! Also wish to know whether this cabin has the couch near the door wall or closet.

Thanks

Irene and Miles

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QvmXpsYq1F4hWX8FcMPN7y1XeqDRoyzWXz9miWirrSg/edit?pli=1#gid=1519798278

it says on line 22, the doors are metal.

Still waiting for an answer as to whether the doors are steel and I can put out my Cruse Critic sign or do I have to bring tape to secure the signs to my cabin door.

I saw this answered earlier (not sure if it was here or elsewhere) - magnets WILL work on the doors.

For anyone on board:

Are they selling the RCI exclusive Tag Heuer Aquaracer watch yet? If so, could someone please check the prices of them (men's and women's)?

heuer.jpg?b820ee

Not that I have seen. Been in and out a few times as my wife fancies a diamond faced aqua racer and not seen any Rci ones like the pic. The diamond faced one she is pondering is about 6500 dollars IIRC. We will be back in there tomorrow to make a final decision on one so will let you know for sure

Also just noticed a tag promotion display exhibition thingie advertised in the cruise compass for tomorrow afternoon in the esplanade so we will be at that I am sure. Never know might launch it then

Edited by Peewee14

Sorry to add to this...but...one of our cigar friends uses a scooter. Is this area accessable?

Yes. There is a ramp for sure on the Starboard side. And I know this for an absolute fact as that ramp is also used to form part of the queue for the Northstar. So I stood on it for about an hour yesterday. lol. :D

Tracy

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks I had been curious about lunch pricing. I always liked Giovanni's on Oasis and Allure for lunch on sea days to get away from crowds a bit.

I hate to say, at least on this voyage, Jamie's is where the crowd is. If you want to get away from the crowds, I haven't seen the Solarium Bistro/Devinly Decadent getting much love.

P.S. Tell your mom and dad "hi" for me :)

Tracy

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I too was on the Oasis westbound TA and just received an e mail from RCCL saying I would receive a certificate for 20% off my next cruise due to all the problems on the Oasis TA. My faith in RCCL is restored.

Does anyone have links to what the problems on the westbound TA were? I've looked in a few threads and it seemed like people were having a good time.