Sapphire Princess -- No Crown Grill?

DRS/NC

Are my eyes failing me on the ship's plan?

Is there no Crown Grill on the Sapphire?

No Crown Grill on the Sapphire. There is a Sterling Steakhouse in the rear starboard side seating section of Horizon Ct.

Are my eyes failing me on the ship's plan?

Is there no Crown Grill on the Sapphire?

During her massive refit a few years ago, a section of one of the 4 anytime dining rooms was going to be converted into a Crown Grill (I believe it even made it into the deckplans in the Cruise Atlas), but they didn't have enough time to do it and the plans were scrapped. Even though Sterling Steakhouse is actually a portion of the Horizon Court, it has great views and when we went, the food and service were excellent.

We went to Sterling Steakhouse on Sapphire in May and we had no problems at all with the food/service and the view was very nice but didnt have the atmosphere of a Crown Grill and we prefer to use Crown Grill.

We went to Sterling Steakhouse on Sapphire in May and we had no problems at all with the food/service and the view was very nice but didnt have the atmosphere of a Crown Grill and we prefer to use Crown Grill.

Yes, sure, but if your ship has Sterling Steakhouse instead, then Sterling is fine. I have been to Sterling on Diamond Princess, Sapphire Princess, and Sun Princess. Will eat at Sterling on Pacific Princess😊

Yes' date=' sure, but if your ship has Sterling Steakhouse instead, then Sterling is fine. I have been to Sterling on Diamond Princess, Sapphire Princess, and Sun Princess. Will eat at Sterling on Pacific Princess😊[/quote']

Like I said the meal was OK but prefer a dedicated Crown Grill restaurant for atmosphere as using Sterling Steakhouse was part of buffet during the day and curtained/partitioned off for the evening.

Like I said the meal was OK but prefer a dedicated Crown Grill restaurant for atmosphere as using Sterling Steakhouse was part of buffet during the day and curtained/partitioned off for the evening.

We agree that Crown Grill is nice. I have eaten there on the Golden, Grand, and Star. The Star in March was particularly good. I would take either one, depending on what the ship has. To paraphrase a current commercial, they have the meats!!

I have similar complaints about the menus for both. I don't eat seafood or raw beef so the appetizer is out for me. Never been a fan or onion soup, rod peppers or avocado so nothing desirable in the soup/salad course.