Does Sip & Sail show up on Personalizer.

Todd320

We have the Premier Beverage package from a Sip & Sail booked for a February cruise. I can not find it listed in our Personalizer for that cruise. Should it be listed and if so where? It is not under "Purchases and Reservations" or "Onboard Credits for this Booking".

Thanks

Princess has been having a problem with their web site.

Like a few others, we have free gratuities on our next cruise. It shows up on our Travel Summary but under Payment & Credits it is asking us to pre-pay gratuities.

It appears it would of let us buy the drink package as if we didn't have it. Thats over 4K for the two of us. It's nice to see it in print under Travel Summary.

Thanks Again.

We have the Premier Beverage package from a Sip & Sail booked for a February cruise. I can not find it listed in our Personalizer for that cruise. Should it be listed and if so where? It is not under "Purchases and Reservations" or "Onboard Credits for this Booking".

Thanks

Click "Purchase PBP" and it'll show up you already have it. :)

Click "Purchase PBP" and it'll show up you already have it. :)

Not the case on mine..

We have the beverage package as part of our booking promo from our TA. Showed up under Onboard Reservations until this past week, when they did some website "upgrades" or whatever it is they did. Now it only shows in our Travel Summary. (same for prepaid gratuities..)

And, when I do as you suggested, it absolutely let's me get to payment - nowhere does it stop and say we already have it.. Again, same for prepaid gratuities. Would absolutely let me pay those online, even though their prepaid under our booking promo..

Some major glitch when they did some "upgrades"... I'll absolutely be bringing my travel summary with me on our next sailing.

Not the case on mine..

We have the beverage package as part of our booking promo from our TA. Showed up under Onboard Reservations until this past week, when they did some website "upgrades" or whatever it is they did. Now it only shows in our Travel Summary. (same for prepaid gratuities..)

And, when I do as you suggested, it absolutely let's me get to payment - nowhere does it stop and say we already have it.. Again, same for prepaid gratuities. Would absolutely let me pay those online, even though their prepaid under our booking promo..

Some major glitch when they did some "upgrades"... I'll absolutely be bringing my travel summary with me on our next sailing.

Since it seems to be something special offered by your TA, you really should call your TA to find out why it/they are not showing up on your personalizer......

Since it seems to be something special offered by your TA, you really should call your TA to find out why it/they are not showing up on your personalizer......

There's been a couple threads in recent days about the package, prepaid gratuities, etc disappearing from the cruise personalizer, even though they still show on the Travel Summary.

It's something to do with the "updates" Princess did to the website late last week..

Even those booked directly through Princess have the same issue... As you can see from the OP - and several others who mention it here in this thread - who likely didnt book through a TA, etc..

There's been a couple threads in recent days about the package, prepaid gratuities, etc disappearing from the cruise personalizer, even though they still show on the Travel Summary.

It's something to do with the "updates" Princess did to the website late last week..

Even those booked directly through Princess have the same issue... As you can see from the OP - and several others who mention it here in this thread - who likely didnt book through a TA, etc..

My concern is not that it was booked with a TA (ours always are) .... just that the OP booked some sort of Special Extra Promo their TA had ... not a normal Princess promo.

My concern is not that it was booked with a TA (ours always are) .... just that the OP booked some sort of Special Extra Promo their TA had ... not a normal Princess promo.

Nowhere in the OPs comments did they say it was a special booked through a TA. Only that they had booked under the Sip and Sail promo .

You quoted my comments, that it was booked through a TA, with regards to it being an issue.. I am not the OP.. My package and gratuities were shoeing fine, every since I booked, under Onboard Reservations and Payments and Credits. And, after the website issues and "updates" late last week/weekend, it no longer shows there - but does on Travel Summary. I'm not concerned.

As noted by several people here on this thread, including myself, it was showing up fine, and now it isn't showing up for them either, although it does show in the cruise personalizer.... And none of them mention how they booked...

Edited by reedprincess

I am also having an issue seeing mine. I had the package last week worth $4500 for both of us on one cruise for the drink package - now it is gone. I have two other cruises with it and it doesn't show. I have two cruises with the 3 for 3 and gratuities are not showing up.

I am also having an issue seeing mine. I had the package last week worth $4500 for both of us on one cruise for the drink package - now it is gone. I have two other cruises with it and it doesn't show. I have two cruises with the 3 for 3 and gratuities are not showing up.

Check your Travel Summary . They should show there.

If concerned, call Princess to make sure it's all still showing on your booking with them..

I just noticed that the sip and sail promotion disappeared from being listed under "Reservations & Purchases" in the Personalizer as well, however as others have suggested I looked under my Travel Summary and it's still listed there under "Special Services." I'd suggest you look there as well (and print for extra piece of mind ;) )