Club Class Mini-Suites Video/any Reviews?

gkbiiii

Rollout: 10/December/2016 02/October/2017

*Club Class Mini-Suite benefits will debut on board Ruby Princess

(Dec 10, 2016) & Emerald Princess (Dec 12, 2016),

Followed by Island Princess (Jan 4, 2017), Sapphire Princess (Jan 7, 2017),

Regal Princess (Jan 8, 2017), Grand Princess (Jan 9, 2017),

Royal Princess (Jan 29, 2017), Coral Princess (Feb 6, 2017),

Majestic Princess (Mar 30, 2017), Caribbean Princess (Apr 6, 2017),

Crown Princess (Apr 8, 2017), Star Princess (Apr 11, 2017),

Diamond Princess (Apr 20, 2017), Sun Princess (Apr 25, 2017),

Pacific Princess (Jun 9, 2017), Sea Princess (Sep 19, 2017) & Golden Princess (Oct 2, 2017).

Please note this schedule is subject to change.

I saw a real flame in a pan at tableside in the dining room! haven't seen that in a while. Not that it really matters to me.

Also saw priority reservation for specialty dining. That can be helpful if you like to eat at 7 or 7:30.

I will know this February if all goes well and to according to plan.

I saw a real flame in a pan at tableside in the dining room! haven't seen that in a while. Not that it really matters to me.

It does happen...we did the Chef's Table a couple of cruises back and the Executive chef "flamed" 3 different kinds of meat. WOOHOO!! The flames almost touched the ceiling for one of the wines he used.

Not really, to me. Same minisuite I had on my first cruise. At least, I assume it is, the video didnt really show it to be any different. As to the dining room, isnt it just a roped off section of the main dining room?

Yes, but Aqua has proven successful with Celebrity and Cunard has done well with Britannia Balcony Club. Even budget line Costa, has a special dining room for those in Samara cabins.

Club class dining has a separate entrance to the MDR with to own waitstaff and different menus. We will be doing it on the Regal in January. We have been doing aqua class on Celebrity because we enjoy having our own designated dining room. Also in suite status on the Allure of the Seas, we had our own dining room as well. It really adds a special element to the cruise. ( IMO)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, but Aqua has proven successful with Celebrity and Cunard has done well with Britannia Balcony Club. Even budget line Costa, has a special dining room for those in Samara cabins.

Instead of all these fancy names, the lines should go back to the old system:

- 1st class

- 2nd class

- 3rd class

- steerage.

We are booked for our South american cruise in Jan 2018 in the Club Class. The cruise is a 14 night cruise and we booked because of the NO WAITING to the MDR, we have never been that thrilled with the Specialty restaurant on Princess. You noticed that I said restaurant, not plural!

Anyway, there is a market for this as the features are what attracted us to it. We have done Celebrity in both Aqua and Concierge class and enjoyed both.

We are NOT wait in line people.

Anyway, let's see the reviews. We only had to put $1 down for the cruise.

Not very informative, but it is just Princess advertising.

Shredie,

I agree with you. They are showing the couple just walking on the ship. They are going to board with the Platinum & Elite passengers and we all know you just don't get on the ship that quick anymore.

Tony

Club class dining has a separate entrance to the MDR with to own waitstaff and different menus.

One recent report said the menus were the same except that the waiter will cut your prime rib for you at the table. We'll have to wait to find out, I guess.

We are booked for our South american cruise in Jan 2018 in the Club Class. The cruise is a 14 night cruise and we booked because of the NO WAITING to the MDR, we have never been that thrilled with the Specialty restaurant on Princess. You noticed that I said restaurant, not plural!

Anyway, there is a market for this as the features are what attracted us to it. We have done Celebrity in both Aqua and Concierge class and enjoyed both.

We are NOT wait in line people.

Anyway, let's see the reviews. We only had to put $1 down for the cruise.

We solve that problem by dining TD.

Not really, to me. Same minisuite I had on my first cruise. At least, I assume it is, the video didnt really show it to be any different.

No cabins were modified to make them "Club Class."

Only amenities were added and the price increased.

We are booked on a club class mini suite for Feb and I hope it is more than just someone slicing a piece of prime rib. The no wait is a big draw for us as this still allows us to do anytime without the frustration of the lines.

We frequently sail Celebrity and have done both Aqua class and occasionally suites where we got access to Luminaie so we have some expectations about what we should see a step up for this cruise. Obviously full suites on Celebrity cannot be compared to mini club class on Royal Princess but if we are paying more than normal I do expect to be able to report back that there is an appreciable difference to standard club class mini suites which we did in 2015.

I am just looking forward to some reviews but so far nothing ??

Scotslizzy