Booking onboard

ROYALBOY

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like this offer ends today. Anyone know what the new onboard booking offer is?

We are cruising later this month and trying to figure out whether we will book onboard. We have our eye on an April 2020 Japan cruise. (we already have 2 cruises booked for 2019).

Thanks!

Looks like this offer ends today. Anyone know what the new onboard booking offer is?

We are cruising later this month and trying to figure out whether we will book onboard. We have our eye on an April 2020 Japan cruise. (we already have 2 cruises booked for 2019).

Thanks!

You could always ask onboard.

Thanks!

Should change tomorrow or Friday. Just click on the link again. You have to be patient with Celebrity's IT department.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Should change tomorrow or Friday. Just click on the link again. You have to be patient with Celebrity's IT department.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Yes, September 6 tomorrow, the 2 Perks program is supposed to be offered. Don't know the end date or any particulars, so stay tuned.

Several years ago when we were on a ship during a time period where the current offer for booking on board was about to expire and be replaced with a new offer, we asked the future cruise manager whether it would be better to book now, or to wait for the new offer.

Her reply was that most likely the next offer would either raise the prices and include more perks, or lower the prices and include fewer perks.

Time after time as we watch the offers change, we smile as we recall her prophetic words. clear.png?emoji-wink-1685

Several years ago when we were on a ship during a time period where the current offer for booking on board was about to expire and be replaced with a new offer, we asked the future cruise manager whether it would be better to book now, or to wait for the new offer.

Her reply was that most likely the next offer would either raise the prices and include more perks, or lower the prices and include fewer perks.

Time after time as we watch the offers change, we smile as we recall her prophetic words. clear.png?emoji-wink-1685

Yup, there is no free lunch.

Has celebrity ever refused to let you cancel your current booking and rebook with the new offer at the new price with the new perks. I know the deals always say new bookings only...but in my experience I’ve been able to do this a number of times. Yes, the cabin may change...but if you are in the us, just request to change back to the first cabin when it shows up as available.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The links haven't changed yet - still showing the offered that ended Sep 6.

However my TA just emailed me with some last minute cruise tips and included a link with the new offer. Don't think I can post it as it would advertise the agency since the link is to their website and has their logo on it.

Difference is with the offer that expired Sep 6 a veranda got you one free perk (needed CC or Aqua for 2 perks) , with the new offer a veranda gets 2 free perks. That is what I was hoping for as the price difference between veranda and CC is too much to make it worthwhile. We only book CC or aqua if the price difference is minimal.

Here are the details:

Exclusive offer only available while onboard:Receive up to $500 onboard credit*Offer ends October 31, 2018

Select Sailings November 2018 through April 2020*OceanView to AquaClass®: Choose 2 perks!Book a Suite and get all four!-Plus the Beverage package is upgraded to Premium!

To add to this the cruise I am looking at booking (Japan Apr 10 2020) veranda has gone up by $200...so obviously the second perk is not free...

We always go with the bev pkg as first perk, and all of the other perks are worth more than $200 so there is some savings.