Free at sea

We are looking into our first Mediterranean cruise with NCL, what does the free unlimited drinks include?

soft drinks, beers, spirits, cocktails, wines by the glass and bottled or draft beer up to and including $15 USD

-no bottled waters

-no specialty teas

-no specialty coffees

-no energy drinks

- no vitamin waters

-no gatorades/ powerades

-no specialty juices

- no coconut waters

A lot of NO's for an expensive package.

Edited by Georgie562

Well I didn't know that this question was asked a million times and should it matter? I'm fairly new to this forum but I never expected this sarcasm- you obviously know more than everyone else, I will not be bothering you anymore with any stupid questions!

Well I didn't know that this question was asked a million times and should it matter? I'm fairly new to this forum but I never expected this sarcasm- you obviously know more than everyone else, I will not be bothering you anymore with any stupid questions!

Hey Chris...for the promos, just click on them and on the next page, scroll down and you will see the Terms and Conditions. That will tell you what is and isn't included and to make it even easier, her is a link to the UBP:

https://www.ncl.com/terms/ultimate-beverage-package

The promo is a great deal but just know you have to pay gratuities on it. Well worth it IF you are a drinker.. Enjoy your cruise.

This has been asked a thousand million times and answers can be found on NCL and by using the search function for the forum here.

Why are you on this forum if not to help people who may have some questions- even if they are repetitive? Do you critique every post?

soft drinks, beers, spirits, cocktails, wines by the glass and bottled or draft beer up to and including $15 USD

-no bottled waters

-no specialty teas

-no specialty coffees

-no energy drinks

- no vitamin waters

-no gatorades/ powerades

-no specialty juices

- no coconut waters

A lot of NO's for an expensive package.

Nobody pays full price..18 bucks a day is reasonable IMHO...YMMV...

I think the gratuity you pay on it is about $18 per day, so if you normally drink more than 2 alcoholic drinks a day you are probably ahead. If you drink only beer, probably 3 or 4 a day. We don't pay the gratuities for it because we don't drink that much, but I totally get why people love it if they want to have 4 or 5 drinks and try new drinks without worrying about the cost.

Complaints about it are the exclusions listed previously, and that the wine by the glass selection has been poor. You do get a discount on bottles of wine with it. Overall it's a good deal if you drink alcohol, less so if you drink wine, and not a deal at all if you are only a moderate or light drinker (based on "moderate" being one to two drinks a day per CDC guidelines).

This has been asked a thousand million times and answers can be found on NCL and by using the search function for the forum here.

Why would you attack the OP like this. Totally unnecessary. It was a legitimate question to ask.

Btw a thousand million is actually called a billion. And I do not recall seeing a billion posts on this topic.

Why would you attack the OP like this. Totally unnecessary. It was a legitimate question to ask.

Btw a thousand million is actually called a billion. And I do not recall seeing a billion posts on this topic.

I agree, that it's totally unnecessary to be rude to a person asking a question. Sometimes I am afraid to ask a question that I'm sure was asked because of that kind of behavior. Sometimes doing a search doesn't bring up the right answer. Sometimes, things change and the answer could change. Sometimes, the search might bring up a very old thread and sometimes, the OP is a new poster, as everyone once was, and just doesn't know.

Thank you for standing up for the OP! I hate rudeness!:mad:

i agree, that it's totally unnecessary to be rude to a person asking a question. Sometimes i am afraid to ask a question that i'm sure was asked because of that kind of behavior. Sometimes doing a search doesn't bring up the right answer. Sometimes, things change and the answer could change. Sometimes, the search might bring up a very old thread and sometimes, the op is a new poster, as everyone once was, and just doesn't know.

Thank you for standing up for the op! I hate rudeness!:mad:

exactly!!!

Why are you on this forum if not to help people who may have some questions- even if they are repetitive? Do you critique every post?

Thank you for saying what I was thinking. Too many snarky replies.

Thank you for saying what I was thinking. Too many snarky replies.

I agree! I'm not new to cruising , I've been cruising for 30 years, but only on RCI, so if I can get some inside info on another cruise line that I may have missed on their web site, I would appreciate it. But this rude person feels the need to belittle another to make him/her self feel superior so be it!

I agree! I'm not new to cruising , I've been cruising for 30 years, but only on RCI, so if I can get some inside info on another cruise line that I may have missed on their web site, I would appreciate it. But this rude person feels the need to belittle another to make him/her self feel superior so be it!

Well heck, forget him. Wasn't my information and link helpful?. I'd like a thank you and maybe a pat on the back. A hug would be awesome.

LOLz...just joking with you.

Omg you have been to so many places as you have chosen to flaunt- but you are an insecure person- i hope you can find some compassion in your miserable outlook on life!

Omg you have been to so many places as you have chosen to flaunt- but you are an insecure person- i hope you can find some compassion in your miserable outlook on life!

Goodness, let it go already and just concentrate on the people who are being helpful to you.

Well heck, forget him. Wasn't my information and link helpful?. I'd like a thank you and maybe a pat on the back. A hug would be awesome.

LOLz...just joking with you.

Your link was very helpful and I appreciate the support- if you're ever in Buffalo I will give you a hug!