Escape Questions

Spice H20--Free

Ice Room---Fee and reservations

Studio Lounge---Free if you have a Studio Cabin or attending a Solos gathering

Vibe--Fee about $100 per person per week--very few slots available

Escape Theater-- Free-- Reservations may be needed for some shows

Can someone describe what each of these areas are on this ship? Which ones cost money to go to?

Spice H20

Ice Room

Studio Lounge

Vibe Beach Club

Escape Theater-Box Office

Thanks so much!

Spice H20 - Free. Sundeck/bar/hot tub area on Deck 17 aft. It's an adults-only retreat during the day and turns into a party venue at night. This is where the water grotto feature is.

Ice Room - Not on the Escape. This has been replaced by the Mondavi Family Wine Cellars wine bar

Studio Lounge - Accessible only to guests staying in Studio cabins. Basically a common area for solo travelers.

Vibe Beach Club - Requires additional fee. Private sundeck with hot tubs and drink service on Deck 18 fwd. Tickets are available on embarkation day in Headliners (Deck 6 mid). Hurry, because the sell out quick!

Escape Theater-Box Office - Fee depends on what show you want to see. This is where you can book tickets in-person. You can also do it at the touchscreen kiosks located throughout the ship. All shows in the Theater are free. Most shows in the Supper Club require payment.

Spice H20 - Free. Sundeck/bar/hot tub area on Deck 17 aft. It's an adults-only retreat during the day and turns into a party venue at night. This is where the water grotto feature is.

Ice Room - Not on the Escape. This has been replaced by the Mondavi Family Wine Cellars wine bar

Studio Lounge - Accessible only to guests staying in Studio cabins. Basically a common area for solo travelers.

Vibe Beach Club - Requires additional fee. Private sundeck with hot tubs and drink service on Deck 18 fwd. Tickets are available on embarkation day in Headliners (Deck 6 mid). Hurry, because the sell out quick!

Escape Theater-Box Office - Fee depends on what show you want to see. This is where you can book tickets in-person. You can also do it at the touchscreen kiosks located throughout the ship. All shows in the Theater are free. Most shows in the Supper Club require payment.

Correct.

OP, there is no Ice Room on the Escape.

Not correct. The Ice Bar on the Breakaway / Getaway has been replaced by the Wine Cellars. The Ice Room is part of the spa and to be used for a minute or two after the sauna. Not sure if there is a price or reservations required as I never used it.

Can someone describe what each of these areas are on this ship? Which ones cost money to go to?

Vibe Beach Club

Vibe Beach Club.......Here......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXeroHJikWI&t=5s

I'm not sure what a 7 day pass cost....$99???

Not correct. The Ice Bar on the Breakaway / Getaway has been replaced by the Wine Cellars. The Ice Room is part of the spa and to be used for a minute or two after the sauna. Not sure if there is a price or reservations required as I never used it.

Possibly not correct either. The Ice Bar was very much in operation on our Getaway cruise in March. I also note it is still listed as a bar on the Getaway on the NCL website.

Can you tell me if there is complimentary room service for continental breakfast before a certain time in the morning (coffee, juice etc)? I thought I read that somewhere, but now cannot find it.

Yes. There is complimentary continental breakfast. However, there is very little space to eat it in the room.

• 1 month later...
Possibly not correct either. The Ice Bar was very much in operation on our Getaway cruise in March. I also note it is still listed as a bar on the Getaway on the NCL website.

We were on the Getaway first week of June and also went to the ice bar. My husband and young adult children even went twice.

Is there a coffee machine in all the rooms? I thought it was just in balconies and above. It would be so nice to have one!

Not all cabins/rooms have a coffee machine.

For example, Studio rooms do not have them and they do not need one.

There's a studio lounge where there are free juices/coffee as well as some desserts/cookies available.