Sea Lions, Penguins, and Cormorants from Celebrity Infinity

johhnnyt

Where is this?
Where is this?
This was in Ushuaia, Argentina. We did 3 stops, first rock we stopped at were all sea lions, second was all Cormorants (like a penguin but can fly) then three types of penguins on the third island (only type I remember were the ones with the yellow feet, which were called Atlantic Penguins)

Wonderful pictures, than!4YEAtqhLv.JPGyT6p_za7b1.JPGCVI_9Iawf4.JPGxjw7_Tq9Pw.JPGks for posting! This cruise is on my bucket list for sure.

Wow, i just looked at your cruise & saw that you have Micky Live on your ship, lucky guy, he's terrific!

He really has provided so much insight to what we experience
Hope that Mickey Live is on your cruise..these are great pics! We were there in December, can never see enough of these amazing animals

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I couldn't agree more

Beautiful pics, shore x or private tour? Enjoy your cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We're scheduled to be in Ushuaia in December and we'd love to know if you were on a ship excursion or a private one. I'll never be able to match your pictures!

Thanks for the nice words about the pictures, I wish I could say it was talent, but it's easy to photograph something so naturally picturesque

It was a simple ships tour. It was it was called US05 - Journey to the Sea Wolves and Penguins for $159pp for 4.5hrs, they also have one that visits a local ranch (in addition) for $229pp. Our tour went from about 230-7pm, so still had time to look around the city after the tour, so glad I didn't book one with ranch stop

One suggestion though which someone had suggested to me was if you have a DSLR camera buy a wide angle lens for it. I've a fairly inexpensive Nikon DLSR and best investment I made for the trip was a 10-20mm wide angle Nikon lens for $310. Been so many opportunities to photograph things on a grand scale, so having a wide angle lens is a nice luxury to enhance your pictures.

Edited by johhnnyt
updated information

Mr. Johhnny,

Thanks for posting. :)

Glad to share them

Fantastic pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, we actually arrive in Antarctica in about 15 hours, so hoping to have some good ICE and arctic creatures pictures in a few days