Celebrity infinity

Eva 51

• 3 weeks later...
April - propulsion issues. In October it is probably part of the fleet wide upgrades they mentioned a few months back. As I remember reading, they were starting with the M-class ships.

TY!

DH thought he had read something - but not here... and have read how long in the tooth she is and in desperate need of a refurb

TY!

DH thought he had read something - but not here... and have read how long in the tooth she is and in desperate need of a refurb

You're welcome. I remember getting an email about the refurbishment of the fleet a while back. I can't find it now but if you want to do a search of news releases by Celebrity you can probably locate it.

Last April when the Summit went in dry dock for emergency pod replacement Capt Kate said they were not allowed to do any work besides the pod repair. Something about terms of emergency repair.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The date listed on cruisedeckplans.com is October 28, 2018.

That is strange because the cruise is still listed on Celebrity.

I have a cruise booked on it for Oct 24, 2018 to add to the cruise that I booked on the Equinox for Oct 15, 2018 that was cut short by 3 days for a charter to 8 days. The dates that were cut off were dates of importance to me.

If my Oct 24 date is canceled it will be the 4th cruise that I have booked with Celebrity in a one year time period that was either canceled or altered.

Must be living a charmed life 🤗

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• 3 weeks later...
That is strange because the cruise is still listed on Celebrity.

I have a cruise booked on it for Oct 24, 2018 to add to the cruise that I booked on the Equinox for Oct 15, 2018 that was cut short by 3 days for a charter to 8 days. The dates that were cut off were dates of importance to me.

If my Oct 24 date is canceled it will be the 4th cruise that I have booked with Celebrity in a one year time period that was either canceled or altered.

Must be living a charmed life 🤗

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

I'm confused about the dry dock dates and hope what was posted is wrong. I just booked Oct. 24th&28 2018 on the Infinity.

Hope it is a short term dry dock as we have a cruise booked for November 5, 2018 on this ship.

If there is a planned dry dock on Oct 28, 2018, why would Celebrity still be offering a cruise on that date?

Craig

October 28th has to be wrong. I just booked that date yesterday. Wouldn't they have stopped selling cabins? If they cancel your cruise do you get anything when you rebook or are you just out of luck?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

Wondering the same thing as we are booked for a Nov 5, 2018 cruise.

This is the full schedule from the Fact sheets

INFINITY October 28, 2018

SUMMIT January 29, 2019

MILLENNIUM May 1, 2019

CONSTELLATION May 1, 2020

SOLSTICE October 1, 2021

ECLIPSE April 14, 2020

EQUINOX April 23, 2019

SILHOUETTE January 1,2020

TY!

Sailed her last April and last September. IMHO she was neither long in the tooth nor in desperate need of a refurb. She is an older ship so some who have sailed one of the newest ones may see the difference, but honestly I thought she was in overall decent shape.

Hope it is a short term dry dock as we have a cruise booked for November 5, 2018 on this ship.

If there is a planned dry dock on Oct 28, 2018, why would Celebrity still be offering a cruise on that date?

Craig

I am also on this sailing and sure hope it will not be cancelled as the rates were quite good.

Walter

Thank you I found it and see it's not from Celebrity.

It seems a redundant question, information sheet of the name of the boat

Hello weregoingcruising and gerelmx -

Would one of you post the source to this information contained in Post #17? My cruise is the eastbound Panama Canal crossing on 09 October. I would like to read further. Thanks!

Walter

Hello weregoingcruising and gerelmx -

Would one of you post the source to this information contained in Post #17? My cruise is the eastbound Panama Canal crossing on 09 October. I would like to read further. Thanks!

Walter

Thank you I found it and see it's not from Celebrity.

It's from Celebrity Corporate Incentives, Meetings & Charters http://www.celebritycorporatekit.com/

It's from Celebrity Corporate Incentives, Meetings & Charters http://www.celebritycorporatekit.com/

Thank you so much. Very helpful and interesting information!

I noticed that there is no date on the fact sheets to indicate when that information was released, so I do agree with others that the date for refurbishment may not be happening on 28 October 2018.