LIVE from Infinity, Whale pictures and a few swimming penguins

johhnnyt

I would like to add my thanks too for posting these photos. We are on the Eclipse in February 2019 so this is so illuminating. It would be good if you could add to this post about the voyage as a whole, what excursions you took in places you visited etc.

There was a previous post about issues on the Infinity because of engine problems and storms so they missed ports etc. I am guessing it was an earlier voyage than the one you are on.

Best wishes, Lee

And you can see the baby penguins in this one (little all brown things), and you can see I blended right in with the crowd since I told them I was tall for my age, and my fur collar on the jacket I was wearing was molting

43WKyGWrxC.jpg09rKFTGJJ~.JPG

I would like to add my thanks too for posting these photos. We are on the Eclipse in February 2019 so this is so illuminating. It would be good if you could add to this post about the voyage as a whole, what excursions you took in places you visited etc.

There was a previous post about issues on the Infinity because of engine problems and storms so they missed ports etc. I am guessing it was an earlier voyage than the one you are on.

Best wishes, Lee

I'd be happy to Lee, More so than any other cruise, this one has some great tips to pass forward. I've started to compile a review and will include the tips to share, as it was really helpful that others shared their ideas with me as well.

Wonderful pictures.

Thanks for sharing.

Very happy to do so

Great! So happy you are seeing what the January 21- February 4 cruise did not see! Let us know if you make it to the Falklands on that crippled ship.

Yes, luckily we didn't run into the bad weather as you did on the Jan 21st sailing

Lucky you!

Thanks for posting your wonderful pictures.

Fab pics.

Love the penguin photos-you're so lucky! Thanks for posting them.
I am so thrilled that you shared these photos! They are so up close and personal!

Thanks for all the kind words, right place, right time I guess. Was so lucky to be up close to them, although they gave me a strange look since I was noticeably taller than the rest of my waddle

I'd be happy to Lee, More so than any other cruise, this one has some great tips to pass forward. I've started to compile a review and will include the tips to share, as it was really helpful that others shared their ideas with me as well.

Very happy to do so

Yes, luckily we didn't run into the bad weather as you did on the Jan 21st sailing

Thanks for all the kind words, right place, right time I guess. Was so lucky to be up close to them, although they gave me a strange look since I was noticeably taller than the rest of my waddle

I look forward to your review and tips. Lee