When can I select a check-in appointment time?

ZoeyVictoria

There is no set time they are initially posted. Our September cruise just had it posted, 6 months out. It will appear in your check in info. You do not need to be paid in full. All based on our Carnival experiences. Keep looking a few times each day.

i just booked a cruise for 9/29/18 and cannot find the area to select a check-in time. Can somebody please tell me when/where I can do that? I don’t usually book this far in advance, so perhaps that is the problem.

It always varies just keep checking daily.

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone noticed how quickly they go once they are available? Incase I don't catch it the first few days if on or before 180 out...Thx.

You should have a pretty good selection of times to pick if you miss the first few days... after the first few weeks I think the earlier times start to get more limited.

Thanks to all. Looks like I have five weeks or so to wait. Better than the one I booked ten days before sailing when only late times were left :D

Based on your cruise history...I would have thought your Platinum?? If so....it really doesn't matter what time you choose because you would have "priority status"

Based on your cruise history...I would have thought your Platinum?? If so....it really doesn't matter what time you choose because you would have "priority status"

No, I had only 8 Carnival cruises at the end of 2013 when the program changed to number of nights. My SO was Platinum, but he died unexpectedly last year. I am used to his Platinum benefits and hate going back to Gold. This is my last cruise as Gold, I will finally make Platinum on the following one.